Declined Random Comms(Re-thread because of wrong link) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intromax

SourceBans Ban URL:https://bans.panda-community.com/in...nactive=false&advSearch=intromax&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account:intromax
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:160467437
Date and Time of the Ban:07-14-17 22:27
Reason about the Ban:Spam in chat/voice
Admin that Banned you:danny1998
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I keep getting comm'd for random reasons,at beginning, i spammed lennies in chat and i get ban for few hours.its okay i accept it but few hours later when i tried to enter server it wrote you are banned for 2 days.i tried to create thread but i couldnt because i was new to panda community.2days passed,i entered the server then i wrote few lennies discontinuously, then i got 1 week mute.1-2 weeks passes and i entered the game again.I didnt write anything even answering the questions just for not getting comm.a lot of people swore me and i knew i'll get banned if i answer bad to 'em .just ignored 'em.whatever .I was very bored about muting myself .meanwhile players was spamming lennies at chat and i wrote 2-3 lennies,and an admin come and muted me for 3 weeks!
Im really tired of that thing,real spammers dont get ban this much.
Please unmute me i cant answer anything people think im ignoring them

Danny just gagged you, as I was the one to send you to him last night. He technically has nothing to do with this.

I'll be home soon, and I'll leave another reply, my internet is slow now.

Alright, I'm home now.

First of all, as I mentioned, danny is just the admin I happened to send a report to. Likewise, the two previous admins that you have been gagged by, fanthom and LieväAutismi, have no knowledge of you and they just happened to be online when I wanted a gag to be placed on you. You can assume I was the one who gagged you three times, as I sent your gameME chat to them so they can issue an appropriate gag.

If you want evidence that I was the one who sent danny a report, here you go:
20158572_1789713064392079_1815538535_n.png

The numbers in the gameME link, in this screenshot above, are 3406774. Just like the ones in this link: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/3406774 - which clearly takes you to your chat page.

I keep getting comm'd for random reasons,at beginning, i spammed lennies in chat and i get ban for few hours.its okay i accept it but few hours later when i tried to enter server it wrote you are banned for 2 days.i tried to create thread but i couldnt because i was new to panda community.2days passed,i entered the server then i wrote few lennies discontinuously, then i got 1 week mute.

You have just confirmed yourself that you were aware of the previously issued gags, and their reasons. Going by that logic, you ought to have learned your lesson - not to spam again. Even after the first gag (given by Bass), which was given in-game should've been a good enough lesson. Evidently, it wasn't, and you had just kept on spamming lennies.

i wrote 2-3 lennies

6e1724b69b94deae581fe1129c95e04c.png

You even said 'wrong lenny'. C'mon.
b806db8584ad43607bb805b1b3b9fa7a.png

With those things being said, my/danny's gag has been justified. You have not learned your lesson, even after stating yourself that you were completely aware of the previous gags.

The gag will remain for now. To be honest, you were lucky it is 3 weeks, someone else could have made it even longer.

If danny wants to leave his opinion, feel free, but I think I've indicated and pointed out everything necessary. If he has nothing to say, this appeal can be declined and closed.

Hello, Intromax!
I was the one who gagged you for three weeks. I gagged you for three weeks, because the other gags have the same reason as the current one, namely spamming. This is your fifth offense, the last chance before you will receive a permanent gag. @Noot Noot said to me that you had a disruptive behaviour.
The rules [link]
This is from the communication rules:
d) Chat spamming
Flooding the chat with the same message or with useless, unintelligible content that disrupt communication or are deemed otherwise irritating is forbidden. Additionally, refrain from typing in caps.
You have broken that rule too many times. That is why I have gagged you for three whole weeks, and I am hoping that it will stop the unnecessary spam of yours, that has gone on for the previous two months.

I am declining this appeal, as Noot and I think you have been punished fair and square, with the facts stated above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread