Declined Raion's application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raion

Donator
Name: Jonas aka Raion

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43170105

Online times: On weekdays I’m usually online from 4pm to 23pm CTM. On the weekend, it’s crucial whether I go out or not, but when I’m able play, I’ll do so. For very important things I'm also available on Steam Mobile.

Servers I’d like to apply for: Usually I play on Deathrun, Jailbreak. I know that there’s no need of an additional admin on Deathrun, but I’ve talked with Kevin about that and he told me that's not a problem. Yet I still want to apply for the Jailbreak server. Apart from that I would visit other servers like Dodgeball or Freak Fortress regularly. In case of important admin calls I’m going to visit other servers, beside of the already mentioned servers.

Microphone: Yes I do have a microphone and I always like to use it.

Previous experience as Admin/Moderator: I already was a member of the Panda Community team for about 2 years. I resigned because I lost interest in Team Fortess 2, but after a decent break I found joy in it again.

SourceMod experience: As I mentioned above, yes I’ve experience in administrating with SourceMod. Maybe I just have to get used to it since I haven’t used it for a long period of time.

Why should I be a member of the team: I was and am an active player and a friendly person. I always like to bring some fun to the servers. I hate annoying rule breaker and the thing that I can’t do something against them. I also bring some new ideas from now and then to the team.

What I’ll do as admin: First of, nobody gets a punishment without a warning, except cheater. I am able to spot cheater pretty well and distinguish them from non-cheaters. To be safe I’ll record a demo as evidence. Chat/Voice spamming or insulting will get punished with mutes/gags. The period of the ban raises every time until it’s permanent. Very offensive insults will get longer punishments, even instant permanent if the insult should be very serious. Also usual rule breaker will get warned until they get punished. I’ll choose a matching punishment, like slaying, kicking or banning, for other misbehavior. As well I’m going to increase the punishment every time.

Edit for Jailbreak: If a guard/warden isn't doing his job right I'll warn him. Depending on his misbehavior he will get another warning or a guard ban for a hour. Freekiller will receive a warning, if it's massive freekilling he'll get a temporal guardban up to permanent guardban. Freekilled player will get respawned, if I've seen it.

I’m really looking forward to become part of the team and supporting it again. :)

Last edited:
omg he's back! +1 :D

• Friendly
Reactions: Raion
Though I know Kevin is your friend but I don't think you should really get a special pass into Deathrun because of this. Your sessions are currently poor as you have only returned so only 2 sessions are recorded.

Again I get it, Kevin's community blah blah. But I am against this until I actually see dedication. I won't place my vote yet and please, the older admin's who remember Raion please do not favour him because he reminds you of the good old days.

Reactions: Kevin
From my perspective, seeing that you've literally just come out of nowhere with almost 0 activity except for the last 2 days; I think that you should wait a month to see if you are actually dedicated enough to return to administrating the servers.

Well since you say you want to apply for Jailbreak, I would suggest reading up on the rules as there have been some changes since you've last played.

I would also like to see a list of policies based around Jailbreak and what punishments go to what, since people say that Jailbreak has the longest rule list. (Dodgeball is still the hardest though)

Reactions: Deep
I have to agree with @Madact and @Cammy. I made my decision way too fast. I'll show my dedication in the next weeks and I'm going to update the "What I'll do as admin"(within the next few days), like Cammy said. If it's needed, in the case this application gets rejected, I'll write a new apply in a month.

Reactions: Madact
raion will be back. that rocks :kappa:

Edit for Jailbreak: If a guard/warden isn't doing his job right I'll warn him. Depending on his misbehavior he will get another warning or a guard ban for a hour. Freekiller will receive a warning, if it's massive freekilling he'll get a temporal guardban up to permanent guardban. Freekilled player will get respawned, if I've seen it.

Bumb for edit.

last connection 10th august? eh? @Raion
My big sister visited me cuz of my birthday, and since my birthday I was often out with friends and had drivingschool. Activity should get better the next days again.

• Friendly
Reactions: Da Random
i'll decline it for now as there is no need to keep in on hold till the playtime is back where it should be.
feel free to apply again whenever you want, no 1 month restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread