Accepted Raion aka K1LL3R is back. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raion

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname: I'm called Jonas or Jones, ingame Raion.

- Your age: I'm 15 years old. Was born on the 14th August, 1999.

- Your Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:43170105

- Your general online times and your timezone: Usually every day from 1pm or 2pm to 11pm or 12pm CET

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Usually I play on the main Deathrun server. If I have to, I'll go on the second server too. I'll give my best to respond to all reports.

- Do you have a microphone? I own a microphone and I'm ready to use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I was in the Panda Community team for over one year.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yep.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I'm a nice guy and known with the adminlive. I can teach new trial admins the basics of deathrun and jailbreak.

- What will you do as Admin? If someone is doing something wrong, I'll tell them their fault. If they still do not listen I'll gag/mute them (Voice-/textchat spam/insults). This people who won't listen get kicked. Repetitive freekiller (and other things) get banned for 30 minutes, then I'll go up with the time. People with hacks get banned instantly. (After I specteted them a bit).

~Jones

- Your name and/or nickname: I'm called Jonas or Jones, ingame Raion.

- Your age: I'm 15 years old. Was born on the 14th August, 1999.

- Your Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:43170105

- Your general online times and your timezone: Usually every day from 1pm or 2pm to 11pm or 12pm CET

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Usually I play on the main Deathrun server. If I have to, I'll go on the second server too. I'll give my best to respond to all reports.

- Do you have a microphone? I own a microphone and I'm ready to use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I was in the Panda Community team for over one year.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yep.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I'm a nice guy and known with the adminlive. I can teach new trial admins the basics of deathrun and jailbreak.

- What will you do as Admin? If someone is doing something wrong, I'll tell them their fault. If they still do not listen I'll gag/mute them (Voice-/textchat spam/insults). This people who won't listen get kicked. Repetitive freekiller (and other things) get banned for 30 minutes, then I'll go up with the time. People with hacks get banned instantly. (After I specteted them a bit).

~Jones
gonna upvote that since you were a great admin in the future and i would love to see you back in the team :pandastunned:

• Agree
Reactions: Jayy and Raion
Judging as someone who doesn't know you: Your apps looks like you put very little effort into it. Since everyone should be judged equally when applying for an admin position(I know that this is not how it works here blabla) so that might be a problem.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Vecomti
gonna upvote that since you were a great admin in the future and i would love to see you back in the team :pandastunned:

Yup, this.

Welcome back! :)

Reactions: Raion
I'll just be accepting this now. You can probably skip the trial phase, ask Kevin about that to make sure.

If you do, you will be legible to sort of be the mentor to the new DR admins. They probably don't need much help but you have been admin in this community for a long time so you (should) really know how to deal with it. Plus you can watch them better than I could.

Reactions: Kevin and Raion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread