Invalid Radtap's Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

radtap

- Your name and/or nickname
Daniel or Radtap

- Your age

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_1:1:46897331

- Your general online times and your timezone
GMT -7 Noon-Midnight.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I play mainly on TX Dodgeball and would like to apply for both TX and NY Admin positions.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Was admin on a couple deathrun servers but it's been a couple years.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Some experience

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
In all honesty the dodgeball servers are lacking proper admins and I come on too often to cheaters, mic spammers or other people breaking rules and sometimes there just isn't any admin who can do anything so I'd like to take up that role.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I'd follow the rules set in place by the server and just follow a 3 strike policy depending on what rule they're breaking, if they're cheating just an outright ban, if they're body blocking let em know they will be punished for it, if someone is mic spamming temporarily mute and just basic rule enforcement.

Sorry bud. But you need at least 3 days of playtime for every server you apply for as an applicant. You only have ~14 hours on TX Dodgeball and not even an hour yet on NY Dodgeball according to your GameMEs.
(TX) (NY)

Sorry bud. But you need at least 3 days of playtime for every server you apply for as an applicant. You only have ~14 hours on TX Dodgeball and not even an hour yet on NY Dodgeball according to your GameMEs.
(TX) (NY)
I don't play on NY often because it sends my ping through the roof but I thought I might aswell apply for that, a lot of my play time is late at night when not many are on it'll often be me and one guy or 2 and gameme requires minimum 4 players to count stats.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't gameme still count play time even if there is less than 4 players?

I would assume it does still count your time on the server, it just doesn't give you any points towards increasing your rank. If I'm wrong about this then wow that's an oversight.
You've only started playing since april 2019, with the one off in 2018. Your application is short and it's doubtful you are well known towards other members and admins at this stage.
If you build up your session time on the american dodgeball servers ,get to know the staff/players if you can and have a little trip on the fourms to see what is expected here you'll have a better chance.

But looking at it even if we add up the times it's not enough. If someone wants to come forward with proof it isn't counting session time because of the lack of players it would be interesting, but I doubt this is occurring.

Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread