Quiting (1 Viewer)

Nitro4D

Hello everyone. Most of you probably do not know me, but I am giving up my admin powers. Life hasn't been good and I am done with gaming for a long time in general. Things happened and it does hurt me. I do not know when I'll be back but not for a long time...

I think only thing I have to say is

Good-bye may life give all of you the fortune and may all your dreams come true.

Nitro out.

Don't know you that great but it was fun having you here. I hope you visit us sometime gl in life man ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: Nitro4D
I don't really know you, but I hope everything in your life goes well for you. ::S::

• Friendly
Goodbye and good luck with life, @Da Random3

• Friendly
See ya man!

Feel free to visit eudb and rekt Lighty and Tbot's asses anyday :nekoheart:

• Winner
Aww, it has been a fun time playing with you, I hope everything gets better with time.

Cya! :catpaw:

• Friendly
laters nitro, was fun seeing you play eudb

• Friendly
Take care dude

• Friendly
Well, good luck with your future goals. We'll miss you.

minuscule edit: grammar because I'm fucking tired

• Friendly
BXl0zrfQee1fG.gif

You're one of the best friends I've ever had. I can't believe you'd actually have to leave... I was hoping you can come back earlier, but I guess life just doesn't allow you to do so. Farewell my friend, may we meet in happier times. Please come back as soon as it's possible to you, we'll be waiting.
I'm sure Klay, LMGSniper, Arv...all of them in #4 feel the same.

• Friendly
Good Luck Nitro, I hope to play with you again someday once everything is better for you :grouphug:
No emotional Titanic flute for him? Priviledge only for gameservers admins uh?

Users who are viewing this thread