Quick Question (1 Viewer)

IceStick

Hi!

Why did everyone leave..?

Thanks.

Uhh, I do not know...

Why did everyone leave?
Let me answer that for you with several possibilities.
First, global warming.
Second, of how many people are dying due to lack of water.
Third, because they are no longer capable of handling the community's "pressure"
Fourth, there is no fourth, they just left because they can.

Pick any of them.

Let me answer that for you with several possibilities.
First, global warming.
Second, of how many people are dying due to lack of water.
Third, because they are no longer capable of handling the community's "pressure"
Fourth, there is no fourth, they just left because they can.

Pick any of them.
Personally I would go for global warming, but I do believe the fourth would be the most reasonable out of the four.

Ron and Kitty and Didixo are gone, they made threads so you can see why. For the rest Stabbin is in Norway now so he is inactive, and Noodl and Ben just play less. That just about sums it up I guess.

Evo, could you explain this? "now pretty much everyone i knew has either left or stopped caring about the community as a whole."
Just for clarification's sake!
I mean, mostly said the community changed, how so?

I'm still here :(

But yes, things have changed, but go figure, not everything will stay as it is. People will come and go, and it so happens that many of the old core members have had their time, or have changed and just moved on.

But I'd rather keep my opinions to myself regarding such issues.
I'm not partial to getting involved in that kind of personal reasoning, I'll quite happily observe.

cause they wanted to do so, didixo is an own captcha
Captcha? As in he left because of other means?
I read his thread before I logged in, he also said that the community changed, if I remember correctly.

Captcha? As in he left because of other means?
I read his thread before I logged in, he also said that the community changed, if I remember correctly.
nothing changed, didixo started to insult people and such which resulted in demoting him, after 1-2 weeks he left.
i gave him enough chances and i should have done that much earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread