Question (1 Viewer)

Doc Piss

Is out of cell rebel day a thing? If not i got freekilled

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf
Since some time we allowe "Out of rebell day", so no, they didn't freekill you.

• Disagree
Reactions: Wolf
Many have been doing this kind of thing and no one really knew if it actually is freekilling or not.

An instance is: Warden says "Today is out of cell rebel day and lava day"
Then, if someone asks, he usually explains it.
Eventually, he'll say something like "Crouch walk to the yellow line and afk-freeze"
Everyone, who plays on the panda server regularly, understands that. Until now it's completely fine.
His command "out of cell rebel day" has been replaced by his new orders, "Crouch walk to the yellow line and afk-freeze".
Many, including myself, would then do, what the warden said -> crouch walk to the yellow line.
And then, we get killed, because it still is out of cell rebel day.

Many, again including myself, have complained about it, because it simply does not make sense.
One rule replaces another, if it affects it.
Let's say one order was "Don't randomly swing your melee weapon" and then another command later on would be, for example in jeopardy, "Press the button, if you know the answer to the question(s)". Everyone would press the button, when they know the freaking answer. No one would hesitate to press the button.

Now I wonder, why do jailbreak admins allow this kind of command? I don't know. So something needs to change the jailbreak rules in some way or another, or else it will never be clear what's allowed and what isn't.
Two possibilities would be:
  • One order still replaces another order, however there is an exception: Lava-day, Out of cell rebel-day, etc.
  • One order still replaces another order, that includes Lava-, out of cell rebel- and other days of that kind.
Of course, it's not my "duty" to talk about this topic and it probably is the wrong thread to post this on, but it really does affect many players and it really is getting annoying over time, because no one really knows what's right and what's wrong.

@Capp I hope you share my opinion. After all, you too are not 100% certain about this topic. If possible, do you mind proposing a rule change or atleast help me propose one?

• Informative
Reactions: Flynt
@Deep that's a question for the people who administrate JB atm, Me and Cammy always made sure to tell people that they're not allowed to do it, I'm wondering who allowed it atm and what the logic is behind the person their reasoning

This order the "Out of cell rebel day" is made for easy and quick points.

I really want to know. This "day" thing destroyed my interest in jailbreak. I used to have fun in there, played it all the time, but now it's repetitively annoying (hope that makes sense).

I think that there would be less confusion if there was a rule against "out off cell rebel day" just becsuse it gets sometimes confusing and sometimes annoying because some one starts screaming they got freekilled :/ Just make that fucking "ocrb" ilegal to use as warden.

I think that there would be less confusion if there was a rule against "out off cell rebel day" just becsuse it gets sometimes confusing and sometimes annoying because some one starts screaming they got freekilled :/ Just make that fucking "ocrb" ilegal to use as warden.

As I stated above this day was never a thing, someone used it once and me and cammy directly said it wasn't allowed as it is just a point farming day. The problem here is that someone has allowed it.

In this case it has to be an admin that allowed it as no other player has the right to do so and that admin should have known better.

This day is something new from 2016.
It never been a thing and I won't accept a thing like this on Panda.

We got a section in our rule system about tricking the RED team which is forbidden and this does fall under that.
Please let the Wardens know that this isn't allowed on Panda' if Wardens want "day" related rounds will mean that they need to explain what the whole day concept means for each round like every single rule people have to do at the beginning of the round.
That's how Jailbreak works and it's not suddenly going to change.

Please inform the Warden about our rules and make a report on our forums if he keeps freekilling players.
I always let players know that those "Out of cell days" are not allowed when I'm on.

Reactions: Deep
@Wolf @Capp What actually has to be done is a rule that forbids people from making up their own days like this Out of cell rebel day shit. This will fix any future problems with people that try making up days to point farm or trick Reds.

tricking the RED team
Its like saying "everybody go to the purple line or all yellows go to the red line, wich is forbiden.
In my oppinion this out of cell rebel day is something similar to the "no detours or delays" thing as it is purely tricking reds to get points. This order in my opinion should be banned and if used the warden should get a punishment for it.

At least we got the rule that automatically implies that with every order you can't detour or delay or else that would still be a problem.

• Agree
Reactions: Deep

Users who are viewing this thread