Question regarding Favouring. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Knife pit Friendly-fire, 3 scouts in a Free-for-all fight.

Two of those scouts team up against one player.
The warden and the two scouts have a symbol in their name that are very closely related.

When a guard said "should the *prisoners* not be teaming?", he said he had to go afk for a minute.

When he came back, the 3rd scout that was being teamed up on was still being chased around, and the warden would not react nor state that teaming was not allowed despite the guards stating that they aren't fighting eachother. All three of the players are friends (the warden and teaming scouts).
After the scout that was "ganked" was killed, one of the two scouts that were teaming suicide and gave his friend the LR.

The warden and the two scouts that teamed have been confirmed to be friends.

Was this a case of favouring amongst friends?

Obviously I was angry at this and went at him for it, but he (the warden) stated "I never said they had to fight", but put us in a knife pit and turned on friendlyfire, which is a more than clear indicator that you must fight.

A little bit more information: When the warden came back from his "afk moment", he stated quite casually: "That scout is still alive?" (Noted towards the third scout).

Well thats an obvious favoring. If ur saying that Warden wasnt clear if teaming is even allowed. And teaming is not allowed anyway, or atleast shouldnt be. After he went afk and came back , he still didnt have anything to say about those 2 teaming scouts. Warden was delaying a game too. If u mean favoring those 2 teamed up scouts , then yes. Or atleast in my opinion

A little bit more information: When the warden came back from his "afk moment", he stated quite casually: "That scout is still alive?" (Noted towards the third scout).
That confirms favoring and teaming even more

I already have spoken this trough the Steam chat with my trail- @Tekukarin - Cammy

It is allowed to team up as it is right now, the warden needs to order the prisoners to not team up.
This is just allowed because it's in a minigame, Hatday is a "favoring" game as wel but just because of the fact that it is a minigame found on the map it's allowed.

Favoring isn't allowed outside minigames!
The rules are maybe a bit shady here, but that's how they are right now.

--

Personal edit: This doesn't mean I like situations like these, I see it as favoring as wel.
Just pointing out that It's allowed in this case.

I find that to be complete and utter horseshit to be honest. All of the cards laid point at favouring, but because it is a minigame and the warden had to order the prisoners to not team, it isn't favouring.

There should atleast be a rule to not allow to team in knife pit. That's just easy Lr for those who do

...or you could just thoroughly read the rules thread.. But I suppose some things are still unclear or unwritten.
I'm not gonna go into any detail, it's up to the admin to deem whatever thing it might be as "favoring". Though, I see no problem into expanding this further.

So let me get this straight @Wolf ... Favouring isn't allowed outside of minigames? So you are telling me that the warden can favour all he wants, and let his friends get constant freedays because he was favouring INSIDE of a minigame? I don't know what policy you are following, but that would be completely unacceptable to me.

You mean to say that the warden can literally say "Yeah that one automatically wins" when it comes to Avoid Toxic, Hat Day, Shark and Disco? I know I'm taking this as literal as it can get, but that is exactly what you have just said.

Da Random - I only see one instance in which favouring is used within the rules specification. I'm not sure if it is the fact that I am tired that I am missing something here, so I will double check it in the morning to be certain.

So let me get this straight @Wolf ... Favouring isn't allowed outside of minigames? So you are telling me that the warden can favour all he wants, and let his friends get constant freedays because he was favouring INSIDE of a minigame? I don't know what policy you are following, but that would be completely unacceptable to me.

You mean to say that the warden can literally say "Yeah that one automatically wins" when it comes to Avoid Toxic, Hat Day, Shark and Disco? I know I'm taking this as literal as it can get, but that is exactly what you have just said.

Da Random - I only see one instance in which favouring is used within the rules specification. I'm not sure if it is the fact that I am tired that I am missing something here, so I will double check it in the morning to be certain.

Yes.

Have a group of friends in the guardteam > Play some unfair minigame where you can favor like "HatDay" > All his friends pick the hat from his friends so he wins the LR.

...This is very low and it's allowed.
I can understand that this will make you chunder...

I've seen enough from this thread to answer my question. Thankyou for the input from all that commented.

I am disgusted that this is allowed, but rules are rules.

I didn't even know it was allowed either, but w/e.

Id rather not be the that guy in this thread but if that is how it is, the Rules of Favouring should need a check up, I'm not implying that they have to be changed but I would say, it's idiotic and as Cammy said Disgusting that this is allowed. Again I don't want to be that guy and I'm giving a pure Opinion

I could bring your chat logs into this, but this thread is meant to be closed as my question was answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread