Question about playign on hightower (2 Viewers)

Grim Scorp

Beginner
To start off
my nickname is Grim Scorp

i usualy play on TDM higtower with a friend
just relaxing running around shooting people maybe some market gardning here and there
or some sniping from the usual sniper spots

now here is the thing
is there anythign wrong with what i just wrote above ?
am i breaking any rules by just playing the game ?

reason i'm asking is peopel just got mad at me for just playing
there was this one guy that was sniper and i was sniper to

i shot him a few times he shot me a few times,
and all off a sudded he rages about me being a try hard
and i needed to go away cuzz its a fun server and all.

after a while he was just standing there so i decided to leave him alone
didnt kil him or anything, then he kills me, so i respawn and kill him agian.
now all off a sudded i'm a bad guy for just playing,

trying to votekick me just cuzz i'm having FUN on FUN server with a friend

now here is the big question is there anything i did wrong?
can i now kill people more then 5 times ?
am i breaking any rules what so ever

i really like that server cuzz it gives me time to practise my gameplay as sniper scout and solly

if i'm not allowed to play a game like its schould be played then tell me and i'll go elswhere

IMO, TDM stands for team deaht match, so why cant i play TDM on there without people raging on me

Those people are usually just bigger try-hards not realizing how bad they are and their ego is trying to get rid of those thoughts by insulting innocent people.
And the server is a TDM (Team Deatchmatch) for a reason.

Because the cart is disabled some use it as a fun server. Nothing wrong with that either. So long as it does not happen that ten people just sit in their spawn eating sandwiches (then the enemy team could not disrupt or join on on it at their leisure) anything goes, really. I admire you for listening to him and not killing him, that guy is just a real cunt for the stuff he did. You are not doing anything wrong, you can shoot at people or you can be friendly with them depending on what everybody is doing.

If you tell me who the guy was that you are talking about I can add him and have a little talk wtih him about his behaviour and what you are actually supposed to do in a shooting game.

- Evo

There are people that get mad quickly. This is the Internet.
As long as you don't start sniping the groups of friendlies that sit on the tower from time to time, then you're pretty much all good. It does annoy me a lot when people don't understand friendlies, if I stand right in front or to the side of them without being aggressive, and still get killed....

Generally it's TDM to people that are also playing normally. If someone doesn't hurt you, you probably shouldn't hurt them either just for respect.

Do TL;Dr, you're not in the wrong at all.

If someone rage, just ignore him.
The most part of them are really immature, hopefully they will grow up, heh.
I usually say "lolumad" then I ignore him.

Our hightower servers are team death match servers. Aslong as killing is allowed (which it is) you'll not be breaking any rules what so ever. These servers atract allot of veriances of players. From quick-play F2P'ers to for example a trolldier.

So no, you didn't break any rules!

Users who are viewing this thread