Status
Not open for further replies.

pufkin

Name of your Banned Steam Account: pufkin
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:514135519
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-03-26 18:04:10
Reason about the Ban: "Teaming with a very dangerous scammer"
Admin that Banned you: deleted Admin - Matth
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: i had no idea this happened until i logged on today to try and join one of the panda servers, i do not remember "teaming with a scammer" or whatever that means, the admin was deleted so i assume they weren't really great at banning people correctly, i do not scam people if that's what it means

Matth is no longer and admin and shows as “deleted” due to either resigning or being demoted. I’ll be handling this report, from my research I have reasons to believe that he was linking you to this steam account; STEAM_0:1:68317129 as either friends or associates.

Looks like they had a steamrep report made of them and it was what seems to be liked a hijacked account report located here. Without the server logs being there I can’t reasonably say why he would’ve banned you unless you might’ve been playing on the server at the same time or interacted somehow. With the Steamrep report being invalidated I see no reason to keep you ban for association. I’ll be lifting the ban. Please refresh yourself on the Gameserver rule in general and for whichever server you may play on as they might’ve changed since you’ve last played on here. ACCEPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread