Accepted Puddin's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Banned
Your name and/or nickname;
E=MC², Flavio IRL.

Your age;

Your Steam2 ID;
STEAM_0:1:100979741

Your general online times and your timezone;
Monday - Wednesday - Friday 18:30 - 22:00 (GMT+1)
Tuesday - Thursday 17:30 - 22:00 (GMT+1)
Saturday 13:30 - 15:30 ; 17:00 - 22:00 (GMT+1)
Sunday 13:30 - 22:00 (GMT+1)

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?;
War3Source
I wouldn't mind visiting other servers if no other administrators were online at the moment.

Do you have a microphone?;
Yes, although I barely use it. I'm mostly on TS³ with a couple of portuguese friends.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator.;
I haven't been an admin in any TF² server as far as I can recall, although I've been a mod. on a couple of forums for another game (sa-mp). Even though I'm aware that my non-existent experience can be considered a good reason for a negative vote, I'm positive I can gather experience if I do get accepted.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?;
No.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?;
I rather enjoy playing on the W3Source server and I'd enjoy being able to take care of the server and the people who play as well. I'd be able to answer questions and take care of people who seem to enjoy pissing other people off by either insulting, spamming, mic-spamming or, being a dick in general.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.;
I'd warn people when they broke a rule, proceeding to warn/slay/kick depending on the seriousness of the offence.
Racism/Sexism would be dealt with by warning the person in question leading to a kick and quite possibly a ban if said person decides to continue being a pain in the dick.
People who spam/mic-spam would be warned, muted and then kicked if they decide to continue, eventually leading to a temporary ban.
And, quite simply, hacking will lead to a permanent ban.

I guess that's about it.

Notes;
I am aware that my playtime is not nearly enough (less than a day playtime, if I'm not mistaken) to get a lot of positives from the current admin roster but I'd like to ask you to give me a chance.

So, yeah.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Wow! Very nice application. I have never see how you play or act in or on a server so...But with grammar and spelling, also the DETAIL (Jesus Christ!)... I give you a 1+.

Wow! Very nice application. I have never see how you play or act in or on a server so...But with grammar and spelling, also the DETAIL (Jesus Christ!)... I give you a 1+.

Useless vote then, since non-admins can only post in applications if they know the person and can tell us more about them.

I do appreciate your vote, even though it wasn't considered a valid vote.

• Friendly
Reactions: MrCosta
I see no problem by having an extra admin on W3S (even though I almost never ever visit it), but I'd go for a spin with you.
+1

I do believe that we have no admins on W3S, except for maybe Danny? I was thinking that we could definitely use one there. That's a big plus. Aside from that I'd have to look into other stuff later; or do as I always do and have others do it while I sit back and watch.

Nope.

• Friendly
Reactions: Kevin
Actually yes he is.Since this is one of important threads, isnt it?
no since admins decide on it and not players ;)
if you cant be patient then this is not the place for you

no since admins decide on it and not players ;)
if you cant be patient then this is not the place for you

Oh, I am patient, I was just wondering if I could or not.

Activity is good. In your chatlog though all I see is 'mask' and 'claws' and that sort of thing; you barely ever interact with people. Since you state here that you don't really use the voice it can't be because you actively talk on there.

It's not mandatory of course, but in the last week I could count what you've said to other people on my fingers. It's just pretty impersonal to have an admin who doesn't really talk whatsoever.

Anyways, we need more votes here. Is there no-one among us who has played with him? Looking specifically at you, @DanEdward123?

Well, in my defense, people don't talk much in the W3S server as (most of them) are too busy trying to try-hard.
I don't mind talking in-game, both chat and with my mic, but I'd need someone else to talk to, right?

But, either way, I'll try to talk more in-game.

I realise that, yea. It was a pretty minor comment.

You're pretty quiet while playing, but you're helping people when they need assistance.
Your online times match with the time when most people are on the server.

We do really need you, since Saxton Hale and Kevin aren't that active on the server.

Reactions: Supreme
We need an admin on War3Source and the one who had the best judgment about you gave a positive vote. It's not awfully much to work with but it suffices. I'm accepting this. Danny will be your mentor; Kevin will add you later to give you your rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread