Invalid Puddin - Application for W3Source. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Banned
- Your name and/or nickname;
[MOM'S SPAGHETTI (Steam) / Flavio (IRL).

- Your age;
19, will be 20 the 21st October.

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Kevin, my bae.
Kevin said:
MOM'S SPAGHETTI: can I re-apply for admin on w3source
kVN.tf - Panda-Community.com: FUCK
kVN.tf - Panda-Community.com: sure
kVN.tf - Panda-Community.com: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
- Your Steam2 ID;
STEAM_0:1:100979741

- Your general online times and your timezone;
*depends if I go out or not

21st - 31st July
Monday; 10pm - 12am (all day, basically)*
Tuesday; 10pm - 12am (all day, basically)*
Wednesday; 10pm - 12am (all day, basically)*
Thursday; 10pm - 12am (all day, basically)*
Friday; 10pm - 12am (all day, basically)*
Saturday; 10pm - 12am (all day, basically)*
Sunday; 10pm - 12am (all day, basically)*

3rd August - ??? (I'll start my new job on the 3rd of August, and I'll start professional school on the 1st of September)

Monday; 9pm - 11pm
Tuesday; 9pm - 11pm
Wednesday; 9pm - 11pm
Thursday; 9pm - 11pm
Friday; 9pm - 11pm*
Saturday; 10pm - 12am*
Sunday; 10pm - 12am*

+2 GMT (Switzerland)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
W3Source.
Yes, I don't mind visiting other servers.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes. I don't really use it in-game as I'm mostly on TeamSpeak³.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I was a trial admin in this community but was forced to leave due to real life issues, regrettably. I'm re-applying because I have gotten my life in order and I can be more active in-game than I was before.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I rather enjoy playing on the W3Source server and I'd enjoy being able to take care of the server and the people who play as well. I'd be able to answer questions and take care of people who seem to enjoy pissing other people off by either insulting, spamming, mic-spamming or, being a dick in general.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Rule Breaking - Verbal Warning -> Slay -> Kick (depending on the seriousness of the offence)
Racism/Sexism - Verbal Warning -> Kick -> Ban (depending on the seriousness of the offence)
Spawn-Killing - Verbal Warning -> Slay -> Kick -> Ban (depending if the person decides to be a pain in the dick)
Mic-Spam/Text Spam - Verbal Warning -> Gag/Mute -> Kick -> Ban (depending on the seriousness of the offence)
Hacking - A pat on the back followed by a ban.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fiescha and Matth
The few messages I found in your chatlog that weren't buying stuff/opening the war3menu or talking to an admin are catastrophic. You don't have the playtime required and judging from the shoutbox you seem like a quite rude person to me. I don't think you'll interact with the players in a good manner. Giving you power will propably just make it worse. I'm going to vote with a -1. This vote might change after following input from other admins.

Good evening, Swiss user with an Italian name :brohug:
I'm sorry :oops: to (maybe) ruin your happiness tonight, due to other admins' hopeful comments.

Your application is going to be marked as invalid (starting with "on hold", you'll read why). You need to have a good amount of playtime on our servers (minimum of 72 hours on each server you apply for; more if you only apply for 1 server). https://www.panda-community.com/threads/how-to-apply-for-admin.2770/
http://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1163607 As you can check here, you've not reached the required amount yet. You may re-apply in 1 month, Puddin.

@Kevin @Ron : As @Danny explained me,
Puddin was already an admin there, but then he left. Meanwhile, new rules about applicants have been made, and now he (according to the official rules https://www.panda-community.com/threads/how-to-apply-for-admin.2770/) couldn't take that position.
I just wrote what rules said (they don't mention exceptions for ex-admins who re-apply). I don't know if you want to close an eye on him, or to make a new specific rule for this kind of situations.

Anyway, I'm going to keep the thread closed, in case you (only admins) want to say something, re-opening the thread. (Or, to mark his application as Invalid)

Since I am the only Gameserver Admin on W3S, I could be your mentor. Sadly, I am currently inactive, and I am not sure for how long I will be. As stated in the info thread for admin applications, you need 3 days of playtime on the server. Unfortunately, you don't meet that requirement. As Matt-ers said, you may re-apply in 1 month.

• Friendly
Reactions: Da Random
I knew that you would want to apply again as soon as you get back and it's the same situation with two other admins who have returned. You all have in common that you lost interest / had other things. Wolf however was successful because he showed the dedication again and that's what we want to see, the dedication. There's no need to rush into it, so long as you are aiming for admin for the right reasons. I do slightly relate the time of year to it all as well, it is the summer holidays! But things have changed here, maybe for the worst but it sure keeps the applications flowing instead of sitting there for 1-2 months.

So really it's invalid, but with the permission it changes course. But looking at it, it looks like you haven't really gotten responses on the matter other than Matters and Danny...They don't really seem that good from the looks of things.
The permission doesn't state what it's for. If you wrote 'I don't have enough playtime, can I have permission?' then it changes everything. But looking at it, it looks like a Kevin moment :rolleyes:

I'll validate it rather than it sitting in hold. Invalid, you can reapply with a month from Matters' comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread