Declined Public (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Name:Alpha or Denis IRL (in real life).

The person that gave me the permission to apply: Admin-.::GF::. Random admin of Panda trade minecraft.

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:110879662

Online times & timezone: I usually online every day however on Sunday's and Wednesday's Ill might be online between 11:00-12:40.The places im usually online are in Panda trade minecraft with a couple of friends i will play as if so i feel when im really boerd or when there are friends online.

Do you have a Mic?: I actually do how ever i do not use it,reason: of my young age.

Previous experience in admin/mod: I have never been an admin before and becoming an admin on the fourms and my favorite map "Panda trade-trade_minecraft" is actually my 1st time.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: As I said before Panda trade-trade_minecraft this is my #1 favorite map to play in.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: As well I said before i have never been an admin as since Im going to be new on the Forums and the Map I love i think it will be kind of tough way Im sure I will make it.

Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose me as Im ready to stick with all that you say and to do it right in at all costs.

What will you do as Admin?: I will do as an admin mute players if mic spaming and if they dont understand that ill warn them and will explain the rules if they dont know and if not doing as said in the rules they will be mute or kicked from the server chat spaming as well (as well each every rule there is in the server i will complete to make sure that the server will be nice and peaceful).

-Alpha.

Checking your chatlog, you tend to insult people and this is a big issue for me. On a Trade server, you have to accept F2P people as they sure will come. If people want to know what I'm talking about:

"fuck you f2ps stop killing us"
"sorry f2p child but you wont shut me up youre then one that needs to shut up"

you may be right there but i will not just sit down and will not say nothing he will not tell me to shut up and if he would wanted to become an admin woudl you say to him the same thing?
anyway this will be last message ass i already done here engough to fail.

I gave you instructions on what to do yet you ask me a billion questions, I am deeply regretting my choice by letting you post an app.

Some notes I'd like to bring up:
  • You don't know how to browse a forum (including using a web browser)
  • You have a lot of grammatical mistakes
  • The impatience you have is absurd...

I'm gonna slap myself and cry in a corner.. Also declining the app since you can't even be patient.

• Winner
Reactions: Zeprus
(Posting even if it's closed as I was writing my message.)

What will you do as Admin?: I will do as an admin mute players if mic spaming and if they dont understand that ill warn them and will explain the rules if they dont know and if not doing as said in the rules they will be mute or kicked from the server chat spaming as well (as well each every rule there is in the server i will complete to make sure that the server will be nice and peaceful).

So what, are you going to be the Anti-spam admin only? Even if there are not so many things to do as an admin on this server, you could have been more specific and showing us some envy and that you are motivated for this position, instead of explaining us what you would do in case of someone micspams ... I'd tell you to extand more on this part if there were not these awful chatlogs :

upload_2015-7-12_18-50-27.png

(And that's just the 1st page of your chatlogs, check the rest here, it's golden: http://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1557062)

Come back when you'll be mature, which means in at least 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread