Accepted Psycho's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Your name and nickname :

My real name is Rayan, and my nichname is Psycho.

Your age :

I am 18 years old.

Who gave you permission to apply :

I asked spAce, and he did give me permission.

Your SteamID32 :

STEAM_0:0:62326440

Your general online time and timezone :

I am pretty much always online everyday, and if I'm offline, it's usually not for a long time.
My time zone is UTC+01:00. (I'm not sure about that, I'm sorry, never really understood how timezones work, please let me know if this is not what I'm supposed to put)

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? :

I am applying for the Hightower TDM #6 and Hightower TDM #10 servers.
My session times should be good enough, I hope.
I'd be glad to visit all the other servers if I am needed.

Do you have a microphone :

I do, and I have been using it pretty often recently.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator :

I have been Admin on some Minecraft servers I used to play on a few years ago, I even created mine.
But other than that, and I know it doesn't mean much, I don't have a lot of previous experience.

Your experience with admninistrating with SourceMod :

I have never used SourceMod in the past, but I am always happy to learn new things.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team ? :

Well, it's a difficult question to answer.

I am a pretty well known member of the TDM servers, and I've seen countless times people breaking the rules, without beeing able to do anything.
As I am always playing on these servers, or always online, I would say that the main reason why I should be chosen would be the fact that I can always come save a problem, no matter what time it is.
Rules are made to be respected, and I would love to help in that task.
Applying for these servers, and the community in general, is something that I considered doing for months, and I don't know why, but I felt like this was the right moment.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments :

-Mic Spamming : I will warn the person via chat once, if he/she doesn't stop, I will warn the person a second time via Voice chat. If that doesn't change anything, I will mute the person for 30-40 minutes.
-Chat Spamming : As stated above, a first chat warn, then a voice chat warn, then a gag for 30-40 minutes.
- Insulting/Beeing hateful towards another player : I don't consider this as spamming, so I will do the same kind of warning, but the punishement will be a mute/gag/both of 50-60 minutes.
-Hacking : I will record spectate the person, record a demo and ban the suspect. During trial, I will submit that demo to my mentor so he can review it and give the final word.

On an other note, I want to talk about a few things that I couldn't say in the application's template.
I have a previous ban, given from the console. I have been banned for beeing marked as a scammer on SteamREP ( https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:62326440&advType=steamid )
I made an apply and got unmarked ( http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/8393-steamrep-tag-removal-downgrade-ban-appeal-psycho.html#post70508 ), so this is why I got banned.

Also, I know my chatlogs are pretty awful, and since I know it is going to get pointed out, I want to explain it.
I know my chatlogs are full of mean things, but most of these are meant to long friends of mine met on these servers. You can consider them like friendly jabs between friends.
I looked into my chatlogs, and there are a few ones that I can't remember saying, so I can't explain everything, but I know that they are not things that I say because I get "angry" and can't control it, so it's something I can stop doing anytime, since I fully know that this is not the right behavious for an admin.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

So Hello Psycho,
your application look pretty good for me and also your playtime is ok (30 days on the hightower Servers) but i took a look at your Chatlog and saw much of "suck my dick snow " "get fucked" "I can talk nazi, it's ok" it's not that much but still a bit rude but anyway. I think canlock and other admins will Reply on your app soon good luck with it =)

Well,

i can´t see that your comments like "suck my dick snow" is sarcastic. (@XenoX , insulting is forbidden. "ist not that much" really? )

As an admin you should representing the community as their server leader. You´re the idol for them.

17hy.png

I found an interesting comment. Yeah sure, every admin is deciding how long he will punish one. But was that only sarcasm? @Psycho. Im a bit confused if you was disrespecting the admin for his decide.

Yea, that's what I meant about my chatlog.
@XenoX These messages are meant to my long friend Snowses (so Snow), and we always talk like that to eachother. I don't think he's around the forums, but you can ask him if you want confirmation from him.

@Fiescha No, I wasn't disrepecting the admin. I'm pretty sure that an admin was here when I said that and replied to someone else, and the admin arrived just a few minutes after that.

Well,Probably I know u more than other admins.I know u ll be good admin because of ur reports,warnings and activityAlso chat is a little bit bad but u can change like me so i think not big problem.And i think ur app is pretty well.So u got +1 from me.

I am happy with the application as well as applicant. But I'll go straight forward with this I initially liked Psycho and he portrayed the image of a person that was responsible and helpful but I didn't like the derogatory attitude that came alongside those qualities, but we can all agree nobody's perfect. I know and believe that every person has a tendency to change (like our last trial runner @Canlock) who proved me right and expect same from you, Psycho. I always wanted someone to back me up on times when I wasn't there or needed help (shoutout to my guy @Stabbin who always has my back). You promised me to change and I take your word for it.

I hope to see you change as well as helping me on Hightower servers. ;)

Reactions: Canlock and Stabbin
accepted, welcome in the team :pandastunned:
your mentor during your trial phase will be @spAce , should you have any questions feel free to ask us.

Reactions: Canlock and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread