Accepted Prophunt voice chat abusing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Capitan

• Steam name: SCARY WISPER
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:223753072
  • Rules broken: Foreign language, voice chat spamming (0 bans & gags)
  • Evidence:
    (constantly)
  • Steam name: PALADIN 110 LVL (RUS)
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:209721115
  • Rules broken: FL, Bad mic, mic spamming, ghosting (0 bans & gags)
  • Evidence:
    (constantly)
  • Steam name: Frozedon
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:179452498
  • Rules broken: FL (0 bans & gags)
  • Evidence:
    (example at 02.11)
  • Steam name: artem
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:231822314
  • Rules broken: FL in chat (0 bans & gags)
  • Evidence:
    (example at 04.42, 06.24)

There were some other minor Ruskies spamming the chat with Russian text but not worth reporting them.
This kept happening constantly, the whole day. I warned the players several times and !called twice in the span of 3 hours but didn't get an admin online. I saw Paladin also change after a lot of rounds to spectator and (don't know Russian but guessing giving info) revealing the spots of other players.

PALADIN didn't have a single quiet moment and had a terrible mic
The two main abusers here were Paladin and scary whisper, the others joined them when they heard these two speaking in fl.

My verdict:
SCARY WHISPER: 24H mute
PALADIN: 24H mute
Frozedon: 8h mute
artem: 8h gag

Sorry if this is going to sound like a rant but I'm a "little" bit annoyed because this isn't the first or last time, there is total chaos on the Prophunt server. This happens a lot and there is nothing I can do about it. I enforce the rules, but people seem to ignore me. When they acknowledge me, they start blaming me for not being a shitty admin, I'm just a donor so there's nothing I can do (except file time consuming reports). Most of the spam is minor, and things that aren't worth a !call and definitely not a report.
I love this server and spend almost every moment on here (when there are other players too, empty some of the day) and would love to see change done.
I don't want to sound like a whiny kid, but please accept my admin report, you are not going to regret it. I am not cocky, I am just eager to help the community and stop the spam that keeps happening here.

*End of rant*

Cheers!

//El Capitan

Despite being 1st offence, I am going to increase the duration as it was so frequent.

All 4 players have been muted for 12 hours

Thanks for the report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread