Proof that Dynamite DK is an aimbotter. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smacky [Admin]

Beginner
Firstly, I'd like to point out that I've had many encounters with DK where I've been suspicious of his excelling heavy skills and coincidental kills on me while I've been cloaked. The idea that he gets a 'lucky shot' on me while I'm cloaked is understandable and, to an extent, possible - But after such occurrences repeat themselves a few times, one has to start asking some questions.

Anyway, I recorded a bit of gameplay and I got this eventually.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ikpP7k3dg&feature=youtu.be

Idk if it's lag or what, but this gameplay and the other mysterious deaths I've had to put up with make me skeptical as to whether he's a legit player.

Saxton Hale' said:
I don't think that was an aimbot, you weren't invisible at all. ?(
No, I'm not talking about the fact that I was cloaked.
Look at the speed in which he locks on to me - He literally turns to face me as soon as I walk up the stairs.

twitchy reactions, or either your lagging. but I don't think this is proof for aimbot :p

Well, I'll keep this pinned anyway.
I'm pretty certain he's hacking, so I'll record some more proof next time he's on. :p

This proves nothing, heres a protip; next time record while spectating suspected cheater, in first person, if possible longer than 2 seconds, this video is not proof for aimbot, like i said, spectate and record...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread