Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudden

I wasn't sure if this should go in Suggestions or Off-topic, but I have four suggestions for profile.tf. The first suggestion is that it should display the profile URL. The second suggestion is that the order be changed to have Steam ID 32 on top, followed by Steam ID 3, then Steam ID 64 on the bottom. The reason for this is because that is the order in which they are most often used. My third is that there be a button next to the Steam IDs to copy to clipboard. Finally, my fourth suggestion is that all of the Steam IDs (and the URL if implemented) be clickable, opening the profile in a new tab. Thanks for reading :D:

1. Just copy the URL.
2. The order is fine like that. Steam ID 3 is barely used anywhere.
3. I might add that in the future, need to revamp the frontend in general.
4. Why. There's a link for it 50 pixels to the right.

1. Just copy the URL.
2. The order is fine like that. Steam ID 3 is barely used anywhere.
3. I might add that in the future, need to revamp the frontend in general.
4. Why. There's a link for it 50 pixels to the right.
Well, I just found steamid.io to be better in terms of usability and speed, so I figured I would make the suggestion. Here's an example of the other site: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198010982785

Well, I just found steamid.io to be better in terms of usability and speed, so I figured I would make the suggestion. Here's an example of the other site: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198010982785
cause we dont cache stuff like they do.
they simply force you to login to their site so that the steamid you want to lookup updates.

1zmy.png

also this is one of the reasons to not use it.

l6gj.png

• Agree
Reactions: Cryptic
cause we dont cache stuff like they do.
they simply force you to login to their site so that the steamid you want to lookup updates.

1zmy.png

also this is one of the reasons to not use it.

l6gj.png
I never login to their site, I use it just how it is. My suggestions however were not about updated information, just about ease of use and quickness. I did not mean to cause any offense, just thought I'd pitch in some suggestions from a HCI perspective.

I never login to their site, I use it just how it is. My suggestions however were not about updated information, just about ease of use and quickness. I did not mean to cause any offense, just thought I'd pitch in some suggestions from a HCI perspective.
i dont understand what you mean with ease of use, its already as easy as possible?!
you enter a steamid/url/custom id and it looks it up within a few milliseconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread