Invalid Proder Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proder

Name: Proder/jani

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:64747780

Online times : im a real gamer im At normal i play frome14:00 to 21:00 weekend frome 10:00 to22:00

Do you have a microphone: yes its a laptop microphone

Previous experience in admin/mod: Not so real

What pader community servers do you usually play on : 2Fort ctf

Do you plan on visiting other servers when you are an admin: yeah sure ff2 mariocart

Why should we choose you: im an active player: im nice to other people and i respect the rules . somtimes if a new player need help i help him

what will you do as admin: Firstly i let people know what they re doing wrongly. if they dont listen im taking actions: if someone spamming or being mean to the chat, or on voice chat i mute him for 10 min or so next willbe kick frome the server whit an warning. if someone will come back and still break the rules i ban him for 1 hour .

i hope this is now better ás my first try <3

Didn't you post 2 applies in the same day?

Your english is not entirely good in my opinion, but I will let the admins decide over it

Last edited:
Um... well can you put all of your "What will you do as an Admin" in bullet form,just to make it more nicer.Now the English is pretty bad,but its understandable-ish :)

Reactions: Proder
how do you mean nicer ok i can try it i like it to help new players if some one break the rules im let people know what ther doing wron and if ther dont care i kick them for 10 min and if ther still break the rules i ban them for 1 hour

Pls guys, as said before let only the admins post their opinions here. Unless you know him yourself, you can post your opinion on him.

About the app, it seems to be quickly made. You didnt think this trough, your english isnt close to what we require for an admin.
You clearly didnt look at other people's application before posting this. So for me it is -1.

to quickly made realy should i take for it a hour or what im fast thats normal by me
and my english ok at long things is it bad but not by short things

to quickly made realy should i take for it a hour or what im fast thats normal by me

I had to read it twice to understand you, for me your english isnt good enough then. It is my personal opinion, no need to feel offended by it.

Reactions: Matth

This app is loads better than your previous attempt but it is not really up to speed, mostly because of the level of English. Also in this short message it is not good enough for what we need from an admin.

So, I just readed Error [Shiro <3]'s admin application, and the "What will you do as admin" answer is almost the same, you just deleted some stuff and punctuation marks.

Error/Shiro's admin application:
edb2a439b1.png

Your admin application:
c2b7dcd0a7.png

ok i have take some words frome her becous im not so realy good whit so what SORRY );

Taken some words? You took everything and changed a few words.

Not acceptable.

Could you non-admins which doesn't know anything about him stop commenting in this gameserver section?Its basically made only for admins.

Proder, it is english only on the forum. So don't talk german here.

Could you non-admins which doesn't know anything about him stop commenting in this gameserver section?Its basically made only for admins.

I already said this, no need to repeat it.

In my opinion that's not -1 ... It's -2!!
Nothing to add, really...

Since you copied someone else's reply in your admin application, this admin app is INVALID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread