Problem in Saxton Hale server (1 Viewer)

PoO KiLLeR

I can't hear saxton hale voices like rages, jumps and sniper music. I asked some friends if they don't hear the voices too and someone told me he can't hear the same voices, please tell me what to do.

It'll be something with your game files. If you could locate the VSH files, delete them and redownload them as you join.

It's probably here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\download\models\player\saxton_hale
Since that's the only folder I found.

It's probably here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\download\models\player\saxton_hale
Since that's the only folder I found.

It would probably more likely be here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\download\sound
Considering it's a sound file issue.

It would probably more likely be here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\download\sound
Considering it's a sound file issue.
I've looked there, just sound cache which is pretty light for sound, thus I doubt it's actually it.

Ok.
Boom.png

Also requesting to have a
tag on the forums.

Have you guys ever heard of the... CUSTOM FOLDER? Some legends say it's the actual folder where shit goes to. Not like it was introduced with SteamPipe.
PS: If I am talking about the wrong topic please slap me.

Have you guys ever heard of the... CUSTOM FOLDER? Some legends say it's the actual folder where shit goes to. Not like it was introduced with SteamPipe.
PS: If I am talking about the wrong topic please slap me.

www.nope-avi.me
*Slap

Custom folder is all of your own stuff goes, like weapon skins.

What does SteamPipe have to do with any of this? ._.

steampipe has nothing to do with that, just go into your tf2 folder and delete the sound.cache in the /sounds folder and all the sounds in the /download folder

(make sure tf2 is closed while you are deleting it!)

snd_restart

Users who are viewing this thread