Presenting you: The Dramadetector (1 Viewer)

inu

Have you ever wished you could just capture all this panda drama in one place? Have you ever been afk for a week and missed all the tears?

FEAR NO MORE

I have used advanced PHP and database structure to bring you THE DRAMADETECTOR

What does it do? It keeps track of all the recent panda drama with links to where it happened. This includes leaving threads, bullying, admin abuse, another thread about how much of an asshole Kevin is, threads about the community going down but of course also statuses and private conversations.
Basically get your drama fix here.

Since this has just been made, we are starting with Vecomti, no backlog here.

If anyone has screenshots of drama threads that have been hard-deleted by Kevin, please PM them to me.

Thanks to an anonymous submitter I was able to get screenshots of the recently hard-deleted Violet drama thread and rehost them on the detector.

This needs a fancier name.
I am open to suggestions. Just post em here until a certain someone will surely nuke this thread ;)

So when this thread gets deleted by a certain person are you still gonna keep updating the website?

worst case scenario he will delete it
I think recent events have proven to him that censorship always backfires and that there is no fury like a gamer scorned.

Have you ever wished you could just capture all this panda drama in one place? Have you ever been afk for a week and missed all the tears?

FEAR NO MORE

I have used advanced PHP and database structure to bring you THE DRAMADETECTOR

What does it do? It keeps track of all the recent panda drama with links to where it happened. This includes leaving threads, bullying, admin abuse, another thread about how much of an asshole Kevin is, threads about the community going down but of course also statuses and private conversations.
Basically get your drama fix here.

Since this has just been made, we are starting with Vecomti, no backlog here.
+1 that babe

See? Told you I did not think he would nuke it.

It is both very informational and funny.
indeed it is, still lol'in how much of a rude person i am :(

indeed it is, still lol'in how much of a rude person i am :(
I can not comment on those claims, you know that you are slow as fucking hell and refuse to let people help you however.

• Agree
Reactions: mermite
I can not comment on those claims, you know that you are slow as fucking hell and refuse to let people help you however.
does everything need to be done within 10mins?

does everything need to be done within 10mins?

A top priority issue that I literally explained four times and yet has not been fixed after several months would be a problem in my eyes. Try to downplay it all you want with "does it need to be done in 10 minutes?", with so many things that take unnecessarily long to resolve it all gets hard to justify.

When scores of people are saying that not enough is being done and calling for improvement, you may want to start listening. Yet you remain as dense as always.

Users who are viewing this thread