Accepted Potty mouth (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abject

Donator
bad.png

Yeah, it's definitely not worth mentioning the context of this.

Not to mention quacc he called both of us idiots and all sorts of insults in the voicechat as well.
56e93e0339543be421fbc492132db9bc.png

• Dumb
  • Dislike
Reactions: Jamsi and _Black
Because person1 starting to insult someone, gets a 'trans person' insult thrown back at them by person2, is suddenly worse than what person1 did?
Not that I'm condoning it, but the insult was justified. It wasn't just pulled out of thin air.

gets a 'trans person' insult thrown back at them by person2, is suddenly worse than what person1 did?
Not that I'm condoning it, but the insult was justified. It wasn't just pulled out of thin air.
If a black guy makes fun of me that doesn’t mean it’s okay to call him the n word.
Likewise you should never be using slurs which is the point of the report.

If a black guy makes fun of me that doesn’t mean it’s okay to call him the n word.
Likewise you should never be using slurs which is the point of the report.

'Makes fun of me'
"You're an actual idiot" and several other insults in voice chat is 'making fun', in your opinion?

Also, the n word is arguably one of the worst things you can say to a black guy.
Señor called someone a piece of shit basically, which is just not comparable to the n word.

And as I said before "Not that I'm condoning it, but the insult was justified. It wasn't just pulled out of thin air."
I'm not saying it's ok to insult, I'm simply providing context which is paramount in cases like this.

• Dumb
Reactions: Idiet and Chermal
'Makes fun of me'
"You're an actual idiot" and several other insults in voice chat is 'making fun', in your opinion?

Also, the n word is arguably one of the worst things you can say to a black guy.
Señor called someone a piece of shit basically, which is just not comparable to the n word.

And as I said before "Not that I'm condoning it, but the insult was justified. It wasn't just pulled out of thin air."
I'm not saying it's ok to insult, I'm simply providing context which is paramount in cases like this.
The T slur is also a very hurtful thing to be called; A fact I know all too well.
Personally, I don't think either person was in the right. Whether or not the usage of an incredibly offensive slur in response to a comparably petty insult was "justified" or not, it would still warrant a gag imo.
They both threw provoking language at one another. Neither of them should have done so continually. While I feel like slur usage is enough to warrant a gag against Señor, especially along with what else may have been said, it is ultimately up to the admins to decide if they should both be gagged.

Reactions: Mark! and Abject
This in all honestly could've been avoided if someone /calladmin so an admin assigned to the server, another full, or myself could've joined and prevent it from escalating, rather than it turning into 2 reports here. Regardless, looking into the report the line ends between an unnecessary response being given. In this case someone calling you a "Clown" to in turn reply with calling them a "Tranny". From past reports we don't tolerated the use of racial or transphobic slurs so I will not treat this as if it wasn't like one of those. I have in turn placed a temporary gagged on SeñorPatron as I've seen they also lost their control on someone typing "ez" with "control your autism".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread