Declined Potaato Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname: Alex/Potaato
- Your age:16

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):STEAM_0:0:42933295

-

- I play on your dodge ball server mostly sometimes saxtonhale and I would help on other servers if needed.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes And I Use It Alot!

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:I do not have one but I would like to try and help out as much as I can.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod: Yes I have plenty of experience in my opinion.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: Because I want to keep the panda community safe calm nice and kind.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.: If he/she were had bad behaviour i would punish them.:Mic spamming slay/mute Hacking ban after being told to stop and behave better hacking would get also get a 10 min temp ban. -Alex Johnston A.k.a Potaato

Last edited:
Hacking ban after being told to stop and behave better hacking would get also get a 10 min temp ban

Why on earth would a hacker kindly turn his hack off, and why would a 10-min timeban deter anyone?
Nee.

Permabans for any hacks, instantly.

Otherwise the rest is somewhat shallow, brief, and shabby.

not to be lazy but i think noodl said everything that needed to be said.

I swear some of these answers sound familiar, particularly the microphone and experience ones.

Oh well, it's not as if these answers make the app look better if they're copied or something.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:I do not have one but I would like to try and help out as much as I can.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod: Yes I have plenty of experience in my opinion.
Not trying to be rude or anything, but how can you not have experience as a admin or moderator, but have plenty experience administrating with sourcemod?

This isn't going anywhere either. Declining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread