Accepted Pot_head_wabbit Spray Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pot_head_wabbit

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Pot_head_wabbit
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:103321546
Date and Time of the Ban: 09/24/2019 07:02:41
Reason about the Ban: Honestly Not quite sure but probably not for a good reason knowing 18-year-old me.
Admin that Banned you: (blank/unknown)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was banned in 2019 for some sort of spray and I'm honestly not sure what was so bad that it got me banned (if I had to guess it was something nsfw) I have since then grown as a person and refrain from using nsfw signs/ sprays unless they are explicitly allowed. (Ie nsfw objectors on skial because they're allowed) My current spray can be found attached as an image to show that I've grown as a person and can be trusted with spray perms again.

Attachments

• weed.png
    weed.png
    409.5 KB · Views: 50
I've removed the sprayban. If you are still having issues spraying let me know privately on the forums / steam / discord.

c) Inappropriate personal content Publicly visible content within sprays or avatars that is deemed sexual, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate, is forbidden.

Here is a quick quote on the rules regarding sprays. If you do change your spray and you are unsure if it is within guidelines, feel free to message me or a gameserver admin.
But a usual general thumb towards these things: If you have to ask, it's probably not appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread