Post your specs (1 Viewer)

72in.png

2 lazy 2 redo pic without mouse cursor ruining it :D

• Winner
Reactions: skibur
I know nothing about Computers.. It was built by my bro is it gud?
Yeah man! That is a nice all-round pc. The one thing I would have added is an SSD as the main drive which would speed things up (within windows/load times, not fps gains in games).

Yeah man! That is a nice all-round pc. The one thing I would have added is an SSD as the main drive which would speed things up (within windows/load times, not fps gains in games).
I'll ask him to update the the thingies. The PC was built 3 years ago I'm pretty sure there is some new things he can put.. He just has a Laptop #BuiltPCMasterRace

Running your SSDs any raid conf?
Best I could do is Raid 0, and I didn't want to do that (50/50 chances failure rate = bad bad bad). One ssd was used for games, the other is used for programs such as maya and 3ds max. (Hory shet, it loads insanely fast!)

Question to all Windows 8/8.1 user, why haven't you upgrade it to windows 10? Any pro or cons? (I previously had win7 pro)

Best I could do is Raid 0, and I didn't want to do that (50/50 chances failure rate = bad bad bad). One ssd was used for games, the other is used for programs such as maya and 3ds max. (Hory shet, it loads insanely fast!)

Question to all Windows 8/8.1 user, why haven't you upgrade it to windows 10? Any pro or cons? (I previously had win7 pro)
Gotta roll with Win 7 64

I don't like the whole UI move to the new style, it hides a lot of features for the sake of simplicity, the search function sucks and there's generally a lot of limitations I don't like.

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty
New specs and on second note the temperature of motherboard isn't correct as speedfan says something different
4d120da642c28128e152bde94180bc6e.png

111 degrees C, totally normal :kappa:

Reactions: skibur and Flynt
New specs and on second note the temperature of motherboard isn't correct as speedfan says something different
4d120da642c28128e152bde94180bc6e.png
Seems legit!

Also not bad for a new build. I don't know why Speccy can't register your DDR4 memory. It does the same thing on my end.

New laptop I got
l3ja.PNG

Why is my optical drive MATSHITA? The fuck?

The laptop I use for studying

0ncTmp1.png

Users who are viewing this thread