Invalid PONY'S application to be an admin on deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Trevor or Pony
3.No clue how to find it..
4.My time zone is Eastern time zone in the usa. Im online randomly i dont have a specific time
5.i am trying to apply for deathrun because i that server i play on the most and are highly ranked in
6.Yes,i do
7.Only a admin in a group called EastCoastFinest
8.No i do not
9.Im constantly on Deathrun on teamfortress 2 and can make sure no one breaks the rules,Racist,ect.. All the rules on the deathrun server i will make sure arent broken. I will try to make sure i never do or break those rules.
10. If someone is delaying a round ill ask them to go if they dont i will slay them, IF someone is being mean to another member ill tell them to stop nicely, 2nd time ill ban for chat for 5 minutes, 3rd time ban from server for 30 minutes, and it keeps going up if they keep on doing it.
P.S i know this is bad... i probably won't get accepted now. But i had to rush this for i have school in about 30 minutes.

Last edited:
For me, that's a -1.

• Agree
Reactions: jannyR
i can see why.. im bad at this
It looks like you don't care very much of both application and being admin.
The 3rd answer shows it at best: You even didn't care of taking your Steam ID, or discover how to do it.
I don't like your application in general, sorry.

Invalid.
Applicants have to be at least 15 years old or ask for permission before applying. Inu, do your job.

EDIT: Btw, by simply googling "Steam2 ID" you get at least 10 results, telling you how to find it.

Invalidated.

It's kind obvious. If you had to rush it, why not just do it later when you're home so you can format it properly, and can read the how-to, where you'd find you need to be 15 to apply, or ask permission from an admin.

Invalidated.

It's kind obvious. If you had to rush it, why not just do it later when you're home so you can format it properly, and can read the how-to, where you'd find you need to be 15 to apply, or ask permission from an admin.
Invalid.
Applicants have to be at least 15 years old or ask for permission before applying. Inu, do your job.

EDIT: Btw, by simply googling "Steam2 ID" you get at least 10 results, telling you how to find it.
looked it up but didnt have the time

*Moved to Archived Applications

Thread locked untill further notice - You may not apply for a month.

EDIT: Since you are under our age restriction, you may not apply untill you have permission or untill you've become 15 years old.

Last edited:
*Moved to Archived Applications

Thread locked untill further notice - You may not apply for a month.

Declined or retracted apps may not apply for a month, invalid has not been stated amongst those.

But it's irrelevant anyways since he's 14 and doesn't have permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread