Invalid Pony's admin application for dodgeball server's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname- Kevin or WhitePony [Y.A] #pootis

Age- 14

Steam id- STEAM_0:0:83164058

Online times- I can play like 4-5 hours per day cuz i have no life :D.

Do i have a mic?- No but i might buy 1 sometime

Previous experience- I have never been an admin but i know some commands i rly wanna be a admin and i wont abuse the admin powers as some people might do. I know some stuff becuse me and henni my friend we have our own dodgeball clan.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?- I play on the dodgeball server's becuse the servers are fantastic and its so many u can join.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?- Yes kind of in minecraft :D.

Why should we choose you?- becuse i play much on dodgeball server's and i love them and the people on it. I rly wanna do something about the stealers/blockers or spammers.
I rly hate when people dont follow the rules thats why i wanna be admin.

Why should we choose you?- I will give them a warring 2 times and then kick them and if they still do it i will ban them in a few min.
I dont like baning people or kick people but someone gotta do it.
I will mute spammer's or people using mic to talk shit about people or racism.
People that doesnt talk english in voice chat will be muted after 2 warrings.
Hackers will be banned forever.

I hope i did everything right with the punishment stuff, if u have to change something
ill follow what u say.

Please dont get boerd after reading this :/ i did my best and i understand if i dont be admin.

Last edited:
I know Whitepony as I have played with him before, he is a nice guy but for becoming/being an admin i think you need to keep your cool when it comes to annoying stealers/blockers or spammers. Can you do that?
Because when I played with you a while back you kinda got irritated quickly at the people who were even just standing close to you

I agree with foxy on this one.I have seen you play few times and you are nice except you are really easy to annoy.Admin should always be patient and should never rage.But i can see you as admin :).

I agree with foxxy, as admin u should stay calm and i am not sure if u can handle that.
Though for the rest u would be a good canditate but this is something that bothers me.
So im not giving a vote yet.

Wow didn't know they made a Minecraft-compatible SM.

Overall, things are kinda sub-par for me, English is okay, but could use less shorthand etc etc.
I've played with you too, and it's not one I'd jump out at me to give admin rights.

And I have a sneaking suspicion you're not 23.

Overall, things are kinda sub-par for me, English is okay, but could use less shorthand etc etc.
I've played with you too, and it's not one I'd jump out at me to give admin rights.

Fixed your birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread