[Poll] Should we add nopegineer? (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see this boss on our FF2 server?

• Yeah, absolutely!

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No, I don't.

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kah

Hello everyone. I have been really busy since a few days back because of a freak fortress 2 boss I have been working on. This could be a great way to attract more players to our server because it's an exclusive hale (as far as I know...?)

AUf9jDr.jpg
This guy here is called nopegineer, but you probably just know him as the nope.avi engineer. He is literally the first boss I have ever made a model and textures for, even though I got a lot (thank you RavensBro!) of help from a guy with the models. I have made the textures, the configuration file and the voicelines/sounds myself. And I hope you guys like him.

Time for some information about him!

How much health does this Nopegineer really have?
His health formula is (((700+n)*n)^1.04) which is less than the standard formula. When 24 players are connected he will have ~ 25000 HP. This can be changed easily though.

What attributes does his golden wrench have?
-50% damage penalty, which means he wont 1hit kill heavies or overhealed pyros, soldiers or demomen (does about 180 damage per hit)
+50% more damage from explosive sources.
+200% damage against buildings, he is an engineer after all.
Imbued with an ancient power.

What about his rage?
Good question! It's here stuff gets interesting. You may think his rage is kinda overpowered, but it is not. It has a rather short duration and he only gains a full rage meter every 5000 damage.

- His rage drugs the players close to him.
- He alters the timeline and make it to go slower - even known as the matrix rage (slow motion rage)
- He does not stun the players around him, but he do stun sentries around him for 8 seconds.
- He also gets uber for a short duration.

Is he... buggy?
@Chillix and myself have tested this boss on my private server, and as far as we know this hale does not have any known bugs. I would also like to thank him for helping me test him.

This hale super jumps, he does not teleport.

And that's pretty much it. If I noticed I've missed something, I will just add it later. It's really important to tell me if you got other questions about him, or if you think he needs changes.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I have been really busy since a few days back because of a freak fortress 2 boss I have been working on. This could be a great way to attract more players to our server because it's an exclusive hale (as far as I know...?)

This guy here is called nopegineer, but you probably just know him as the nope.avi engineer. He is literally the first boss I have ever made a model and textures for, even though I got a lot of help from a guy with the models. I have made the textures, the configuration file and the voicelines/sounds myself. And I hope you guys like him.

His health formula is (((700+n)*n)^1.04) which is less than the standard formula. When 24 players are connected he will have ~ 25000 HP. This can be changed easily though.

-50% damage penalty, which means he wont 1hit kill heavies or overhealed pyros or soldiers. (does about 180 damage per hit)

What about his rage?
Good question! It's here stuff gets interesting. You may think his rage is kinda overpowered, but it is not. It has a rather short duration and he only gains a full rage meter every 5000 damage.

- He alters the timeline and make it to go slower - even known as the matrix rage (slow motion rage)
- He does not stun the players around him, but he do stun sentries around him for 8 seconds.

Is he... buggy?
@Chillix and myself have tested this boss on my private server, and as far as we know this hale does not have any known bugs. I would also like to thank him for helping me test him.

And that's pretty much it. If I noticed I've missed something, I will just add it later. It's really important to tell me if you got other questions about him, or if you think he needs changes.

-50% damage penalty, which means he wont 1hit kill heavies or overhealed pyros or soldiers. (does about 180 damage per hit)
He won't OHKO overhealed demos as well then? or is demo special?

He won't OHKO overhealed demos as well then? or is demo special?
I forgot about the demoman, no he will not one hit demomen. My bad, fixed the post.

Reactions: Vecomti
Looks Really Good! I would love to see this boss on the server, Might actually become my Fav Boss :D after all i like using new bosses and stuff like that.Btw, Good Job On the modeling-Texture.

• Friendly
Reactions: Kah
Looks Really Good! I would love to see this boss on the server, Might actually become my Fav Boss :D after all i like using new bosses and stuff like that.Btw, Good Job On the modeling-Texture.
Thank you for your friendly comment! I'm really proud of my work, especially the voicelines!

Reactions: Beli Woody Held

This guy here is called nopegineer, but you probably just know him as the nope.avi engineer. He is literally the first boss I have ever made a model and textures for, even though I got a lot (thank you RavensBro!) of help from a guy with the models. I have made the textures, the configuration file and the voicelines/sounds myself. And I hope you guys like him.

-50% damage penalty, which means he wont 1hit kill heavies or overhealed pyros, soldiers or demomen (does about 180 damage per hit)

What about his rage?

Is he... buggy?

I love it.

It's really fresh, a boss that drugs you is brill :)

Question about his movement speed, is he the same speed as an engie or a pyro with powerjack. Just the little things :3

I love it.

It's really fresh, a boss that drugs you is brill :)

Question about his movement speed, is he the same speed as an engie or a pyro with powerjack. Just the little things :3
I have not set any custom speed, so I guess he's a bit faster than a normal engie. Possibly like a scout.

• Informative
Reactions: mermite
Yes :3 seems like a pretty cool conscepte :p and also, if you make Bosses, get in touch with me, @mermite Gave me an Idea for a boss :D :3

Reactions: mermite
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread