Pokemon - Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire (1 Viewer)

AZIMAGE

Banned
Off-Topic > Other Games:
Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

I don't know if anyone loves the pokemon games as much as me or is uber hyped like I am, but game freak is doing a lot with these remakes it deserves a thread.

With mega blaziken already existing, mega swampert, and mega septile are now in the game.

Also there will be mega diancie and mega sableye. Pretty op af. Except they are distributing diancie in some stupid method that makes me care so much less.

Official KoroKoro/CoroCoro (However It's Spelled) Art of mega metagross. Pretty damn cool, hope it gets levitate and loses the boner beard.
19956.png

For the box legendaries, Kyogre & Groudon, they are getting primal evolutions through some new method released in OmegaRuby & AlphaSapphire.

Secret Bases are coming back as SUPER SECRET BASES! With all new features, and a new character introducing it to you, this video pretty much explains it and has humor for you gigglers.

What do you think about these new games? I'm super hyped.

I sure do watch the series, but damn this is 2deep4me

I lost it at the whole fairy shit. Pokemon used to look so cool, but they are kinda taking the wrong steps now.

The whole mega shit was the last thing to me, I lost interest after Black & White. Fairies are ok I guess, to some extent, it doesn't really impact the metagame too much apart from nullify the insane power dragons used to have with almost no weakness.

But.... ew. Nty.

Users who are viewing this thread