Not open for further replies.

yaso

Donator
Steam Name: Maui
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:167927762
Rules Broken: point farming
Evidence:
upload_2017-9-5_1-28-30.png

Note: If you want to check his GameME yourself here is the link: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/3378940

uh and what exactly?

uh and what exactly?
Sorry for not specifying but He has built 78 sentries on jailbreak (he hasnt played on any other server). Building sentries gives you 5 points and doesn't cost metal and you can spam it and its point farming and point farming is against the rules.

Note: He has done this in one sitting and as I started recording he stopped.

Oh I can explain this. I built those sentries a while ago back when I didn't quite understand the rules and just thought it was a interesting thing. I didn't understand gameme then and when I learned it was considered exploiting I stopped.

You really think it wasn't exploiting when you saw your chat getting flooded saying you were earning 5 points everytime you built a sentry? Just doesn't seem like a nice story I'd fall for anyways

Eh, I'll take any punishment you give for it. Gameme still doesn't really matter to me overall.

Given that none of this seems recent (as in, last month), how is it useful to punish for this? The punishment for this rule is merely there to deter this behaviour. If the person reported has already stopped, there is little point in applying a punishment.

Declined
I don't see a good reason to ban him for that i didn't happend recent as Tbot stated.

i have should ban him should i ban you to from building sentry's ?
upload_2017-9-29_23-3-17.png

Reactions: Valen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread