Declined PNN NYJB application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNN

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname

P N N

- Your age

23 and counting.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

@Bambi

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:20675622

- Your general online times and your timezone

Due to Covid-19 season I am able to play a whole lot. When that season dies out, I am able to play mostly everyday, except if there is an exam or something similar to that. My timezone is GMT +1 as I am from Norway.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I mostly play on NYJB and this is the server I wish to apply for. If I get to a point where I get promoted to full admin, I would visit other servers if it is needed.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes I do. I use it all the time to communicate with players and friends, aswell as stating rules to those whom does not read chat at all.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I've been admin for a year on BlackOut Gaming, aswell as two times here. Both times was 1 year each on Panda.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes I have good understanding of how to handle this as I am an old admin here.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

As an NYJB admin, you get tired of being there constant, as it tends to be chaotic, which is why there should be more admins there. As I am from Norway, I am able to handle the calls way earlier than the American admins can do, as they might be at school or something similar at those times. I am also well experienced of handling the chaos on said server, and I am a well-recognized “face” on the server. I feel like my previous experience here can help me in the trial phase, aswell as helping the current team more on a daily basis.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Communication related:

Warning - 240 - 720 - 1440 - 4320 - 10080 - Perm

These are the standard punishment lengths for comm-related rules (chat spam, racism, overuse of caps etc.)

Server specific rules:

Hackers recive no warning, just need to gather evidence, then ban and ask full admin (mentor) to perm it.

Freekilling: Warning - 240 - 720 - 1440 - 4320 - 10080 - Perm
Baiting: Warning - 240 - 720 - 1440 - 4320 - 10080 - Perm
Failwarden: Warning - 240 - 720 - 1440 - 4320 - 10080 - Perm

Basically these times goes for all of the rules you can break.

MFK - Perm (depends on situation, as some tends to join just to MFK)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

playtime and HLstats - 3 days
Sessions
Chatlog
Bans
Comms - 1

Tagging all NYJB admins @Bambi @Gold @Semicolon Backslash @Ranger Ciri

You’ve been an admin before, and know the rules well and enforce them on top of that. You are constantly on blu and tell the warden when they’re doing things wrong and help them out to do better. You are helping the community grow while doing that so that’s good. I don’t know you personally, but I would say you are fit for this. (I can’t give +1 for I am not able too, but I would if I could)

7BF01EC4-9BDB-4BCE-8361-98E4031DA479.jpeg

Glad to see you applying again.

I guess ill be starting, I would like to mention your past admin experiences with NYJB. You were, in my opinion, pretty good at your job and always gave warnings before gagging/muting for NYJB and fo VSH. I would also like to talk about your Hour farming. The only one that I can remember was when you were afk with the whole ordeal with the hacker and farming points isn't a good thing. By checking your sessions there has been a MASSIVE spike in your time. This gives me speculation that you may have been afk within some hours maybe an hour or 2. You can easily say that its false since you have gained enough points to prove that it wasn't but you have to keep in mind that you are a pretty good player and getting 100 points is easy for you to get within 30 minutes. This alone I want to give you a -1 but let's keep going.

Your Toxicity. I do have to admit you have changed. Before you wanted to apply you were borderline toxic but once you set your mind on applying you completely changed and quite honestly have become a role model for admining.

For now, I'm going to remain NEUTRAL.

Glad to see you applying again.

I guess ill be starting, I would like to mention your past admin experiences with NYJB. You were, in my opinion, pretty good at your job and always gave warnings before gagging/muting for NYJB and fo VSH. I would also like to talk about your Hour farming. The only one that I can remember was when you were afk with the whole ordeal with the hacker and farming points isn't a good thing. By checking your sessions there has been a MASSIVE spike in your time. This gives me speculation that you may have been afk within some hours maybe an hour or 2. You can easily say that its false since you have gained enough points to prove that it wasn't but you have to keep in mind that you are a pretty good player and getting 100 points is easy for you to get within 30 minutes. This alone I want to give you a -1 but let's keep going.

Your Toxicity. I do have to admit you have changed. Before you wanted to apply you were borderline toxic but once you set your mind on applying you completely changed and quite honestly have become a role model for admining.

For now, I'm going to remain NEUTRAL.
I want to stand on PNN's side and just wanna point out about hour farming because gold is not the first one that will point that out PNN sessions mine sessions and another regular session. As you can tell they are the same and I can confirm PNN WAS NOT afk in these sessions and the other regular can as well of course in 7 hours of playing you gonna be afk for some minutes make food, use the restroom etc. Wanted to point this out so PNN does not have a fake bad image of himself. ;)

I messaged @TheWalkingCake right after I recived plenty of warnings of being under investigation for idling on the server, and thanks for the help while I was sleeping Cake ;)

As for the AFK part that has been haunting me for the last days, I have sorted it out with Madact and Waxel.

The toxic part I don't really agree, but people will always have different opinions regarding someone is toxic or not. In my opinion I am just brutally honest when it comes to different cases, but I get why some can take it as toxic.

PNN

I think you applying is fine (hence why I gave permission). That being said, I want to make something clear so if you do get accepted, you'll know what I'll be expecting.

I have a problem with how you act sometimes. You sometimes want to beef with certain admins/players here, and generally sound provocative towards others in the shoutbox or on discord. Stop this, I won't tolerate this kind of behavior if you are my trial. Its by far your biggest problem, and i'm hoping i'm not the only person who notices it.

As far as most other things go, everything seems to be in order unless I missed something. You have pretty much everything else down, and I know you will instantly be useful. I don't really need to talk about the "hour farming." You are not a new player and you had several days of connection time before the hlstats change. In my opinion, it doesn't really matter. But that seems to be cleared up anyways.

Take my +1 but do heed my first warning. If you are accepted, I will be watching your behavior and make sure you don't say anything over the top.

Pros:
Pretty epic admin before (x2)
enforces rules and actually uses !call
Pretty active on discord and forums
usually pretty friendly

Cons:
image1.jpg
image0.jpg

That's like an hour of just getting killed, granted I don't see any more obvious spots since this but its still ugly, but I guess as Bambi said you already technically had a ton of time on the server so /shrug
Some scattered toxicity I guess be less honest idk????

Other stuff:
why teamban someone for a week most regulars are just now getting back to that amount of playtime on the server?

Gonna +1 since overall I think you would be a great addition

Reactions: PNN
After reviewing my fellow admins information and how they feel. I guess I should also follow them. The only reason why I voted neutral was because of the hour farm but as Bambi stated you had a lot of time before stat changes so it really shouldn't matter. So my vote is +1

Reactions: PNN
Hello everybody. I'm not a dedicated JB admin, but I play/help there very often.

Very good application. The applicant respects, enforces and explains rules continuosly. Correct use of both written and voice chat; also, very good sessions and friendly attitude in server.

Lastly, PNN, I totally quote every single thing @Bambi wrote already, from the beginning to the end. Please, man, keep it in mind.
Good luck ✌

+1

Honestly I did not expect this at all, but it is a good surprise for sure!

Cheers people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread