Accepted Pls Unban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Jeannie's Panda Crusader
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:539869503
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-11-24 20:54:30
Reason about the Ban: Inactive/ freekilling
Admin that Banned you: Random Coffee Table
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I believe that I have grown as a person and am ready to have the priviledge of playing on blu. I undersstand that what I did was stupid and completely out of line and I understand if you still reject this appeal because if I am being honest, I probably would too. But, I know that I was stupid back then in doing what I did. I shouldn't have freekilled multiple times and I shouldn't have been inactive at all. In hindsight, I should have read the rules first but I didn't and now we're here. However, I now understand the rules and the customs of this server and the community in general. So, I ask of you, please would you be so kind as to remove my chains and allow me to fly free back intio the blu team.

• Bad Spelling
Reactions: Solo
So, the turn around between the last appeal was really short (not even a month), but you took my advice and read the rules and have started to understand your mistakes, which I'm glad to here. It is unfortunate that it took this long, but it is better late than never. It's been about 4 months since you were guard banned and think you should get another chance to play as a guard. Please note that since you will be coming off a perm ban that you will probably be watched a little closer and might not get a warning before being guardbanned again. However, I hope for the best and that you can stay unbanned and enjoy playing blue.

Reactions: Solo and vinny
Accepted for reasons stated above. Please contact a member of the jb team so we organize a time to remove your guardban.

Reactions: bap!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread