Declined please (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miromari

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=miro&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Miro
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:118045742
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-04-29 21:40:47
Reason about the Ban: I think I was changing my name while I was gagged if I remember
Admin that Banned you: Tolfx
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: It has been almost a year I am a reformed man,I don't want to be ungagged I just want to be unbanned because I want to play dodgeball.

Hello! I'm the admin reviewing your appeal!

I looked at your actual SB Bans here and the last in date is this one :

1618786604171.png

As you can see, you have 4 bans for avoiding punishment by communicating through your nickname. We can also look at your last nickname "it's not insulting", if we take a quick look at your db#4 nicknames logs we can find this :

1618786728363.png

I can assume you've been banned for the "stfu furr" (and yes it IS insulting) but we can also find a "kys" nickname few days before this (You were already gagged since a long time according to you SB comms here and most of the time because of insulting | toxic behaviour)

I can also pointed you've already got a chance by Lighty after a perma gag here.

Looking at all of your comms, bans and your previous appeal, I'm sorry but I have to decline this. You already got a chance, you blew it once, you're known to avoid your perma gag through your nickname and I can't be sure you won't do it again.

The ban will stay.

Reactions: Solo and Hedgehog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread