Declined Please unmute me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

edvin

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:79638682&Submit

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: i want to get unmuted becuse this is the only server i like to play on and trade on i have stoped playing cuz this please unmute me

That's a very good story of "I want to be unmuted", but not of "why do you deserve to be unmuted". No apology, no promise that you won't do it again. When you said "i have stoped" I was sure you'd follow it by saying "I have stopped my bad behaviour". Would have been much better if that were the case.

@alperrt

If someone can't restrain themselves from tapping that bind seven times in a row constantly over and over again after being punished for it several times, they don't really deserve to be able to use the chat.

You can trade on websites no problem and keep playing on the server, the gag doesn't disallow that. Practice how NOT to spam every time you join a server for some, maybe a few months of time and I probably can give you that 7th chance then to see if you can manage using the chat properly. Ungagging you right now would just end up you joining the server and losing that last chance the moment I'd check your chatlogs.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread