Steam3 ID [U:1:14402714]
Steam Community 76561197974668442
Invoked on 03-07-17 17:35
Block length Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason NE
Blocked by Admin danny1998
Blocked from Panda-Community.com #05 [VS Saxton Hale|RTD]

It's been almost a year since Danny98 muted me. Since then a lot of time has passed. It was a bit stupid but I think a lot has changed since then. My demeanor and style compared to other players has also changed. You are welcome to ask the admins "PNN" or "Beamerboy", they can confirm it. Therefore, my prayers to you, please give me my voice again so I can talk with my friends. THANK YOU

Dont know what you mean:(

Please do not close this post immediately, so that we can discuss it

Template:

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: [U:1:14402714]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7201357
Date and Time of the Ban: 03-07-17 17:35
Reason about the Ban: German spoken and insults
Admin that Banned you: Deleted Admin - danny1998

Why should you receive a unban for the mute:
as said above, it is almost a year ago, the admins Beamerboy and PNN can testify that I behaved behaved and exemplary. I hope you have mercy!

I know KingPing along time.
Im pretty sure he learned his lesson about that. Because its almost a Year and he writed sometimes that he regret the perma mute.
He even tries to recomment other players to speak English on the server. Sometimes in German so the German Speaking Players where dont speak english, understand this Server Rule.

Reactions: Mr. Flava
I didn't even know he was muted. I can however vouch for the fact that King Ping hasn't broken any rules in the chat as far as I've seen, but I don't know the circumstances under which he was muted, but imo he deserves a second chance as of now.

I will vouch for KingPing to get a secound chance. In game he always enforce the rules and he tell people if they are not. He use the !call often or sending me a message if there are any voice/chat spammers.

This is not for me to decide, but I would like to see KingPing get his voice back after a year without. Usually players quit on servers if they get perm mute/chat, but KingPing is still playing here hoping to get unmuted one day.

yes, but after one year of repentance, and confirmation of other admins among them that I have done a U-turn of my own, I would find it only fair to give me a chance to prove myself.

We have given people who have done worse a second chance in the past, seeing he hasn't been punished in 10 months, I think it is more than fair to give him another chance.

• Agree
Reactions: Spam Goose
We have given people who have done worse a second chance in the past, seeing he hasn't been punished in 10 months, I think it is more than fair to give him another chance.

Just gonna leave this here: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/pls-unmute-me.12473/#post-66318
Danny stated that he wouldn't be able to appeal for a communication block again. His last 2 appeals have both been denied for this exact reason.
Edited some parts to bring up the point made earlier in this thread that was sorta ignored

Edited some parts to bring up the point made earlier in this thread that was sorta ignored
I know that was stated, but still he shouldn't be forced to never be able to appeal again, he hasn't tried an appeal in 8-9 months. It's a bit ridiculous to still not allow him to appeal because of his past. I disagree with that 100%.

• Disagree
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
He appealed 5 months ago in September.
I looked at the one linked. That is my fault there. Still I don't think he shouldn't be able to get a second chance. Everyone deserves one (Within reason of course). I don't think it is fair at all to refuse an appeal from him when people have done a lot worse and have appealed.

I looked at the one linked. That is my fault there. Still I don't think he shouldn't be able to get a second chance. Everyone deserves one (Within reason of course). I don't think it is fair at all to refuse an appeal from him when people have done a lot worse and have appealed.
When someone is permanently muted, they have had 5 chances to not keep fucking up even before the perm. Just sayin'

• Agree
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
When someone is permanently muted, they have had 5 chances to not keep fucking up even before the perm. Just sayin'
I agree with that and I know what you mean. I just see it as we have a thread for appealing for a reason, people have appealed perms and gotten accepted. So just because an old admin said he isn't allowed to appeal it makes it impossible for one to appeal? That's a bit harsh, even when the player was still committed to the community for 10 more months, most people quit after receiving a perm but he stayed. He is a pretty loyal player and should be able to receive another chance.

If @Danny won't answer, I think it's up to the admins for the specific server since they're the ones who are going to have to deal with the guy if he causes more trouble once unmuted.

• Agree
Reactions: Travis
The staff may do whatever they desire. I have no interest in this specific matter anymore.

Reactions: Travis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread