Please ungagg me :'( (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ŁŚĐB 4GEN7_

You received 10 punishments before your perm. 10. That is insane. Our general policy is a perm on the 5th or 6th punishment. You even had a week to reflect on your actions before the final punishment that I changed to permanent.

Adding to that, many of your punishments really quickly followed the others. At three or four points you even got another punishment on the next day as your last one.

Sometimes another chance is in order if the appeal is good and the person apologises and promises it won't happen again. But looking at how many punishments you've had and how quickly they followed up on the others, I don't think you deserve another one. You already had 9 chances, I really do not feel like giving you another.

Anyone who disagrees (or agrees) is free to post.

I agree with you Evo, 4GEN7 it seems like you've been givin alot of chances. When I looked at your chat records well they don't look good at all. You're on my friendslist and to me you seem like a decent and funny guy I just don't know how you act on the servers so :/

I know, but the chances that I got have been like 1-2 mounths besides them, I didn't like do them after and after they ungaging me, I don't remember what I did 1-2 mounths ago, I know, I deserve this, and I learn my leason and if you give me another chance I will apreaciate that, and if I spam after that chance you will ungag me forever, like forever, no excuses and no threads but only if you want, but I don't really like to talk to people by trading them and sometimes refuze and it's annoying and when people steal or block and I can't really do anything about it and I deserve it. Again, if you want give me another chance and if I fucked up the change you can even ban me. I rly apreaciate if you give me another chance, bb.

You've been apparently given 5 chances as should be and 5 extra more, you've had way more chances than everybody else to learn from your mistakes and the 2 months of not remembering what happened - I call horse poopy. I remember a few days from 8 years ago, which are completely irrelevant to my current life.

I vote against you being given YET another chance, because if you can get so many chances, that means everyone can and then the rules cannot be enforced as needed since everyone can get away with it by saying "sorry" and "I wont do it again", causing chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread