please ungag and unmute me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluXDXD

Blu

i cant remeber

spamming , and being annoying

i dont know

i would like to make friends and talk to my friends that dont have any other ways of talking

Reactions: fanthom
Please next time, if there will be a next time, add the template points infront of the information. It makes it more clear and a lot nicer to read. You can find your Steam ID using any Steam ID finder online. Information on your block can be obtained from bans.panda.tf. I'll do it for you this time.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:124276424&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Blu
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124276424
Date and Time of the Ban: 2016-09-30 04:38:13
Reason about the ban: insulting players
Admin that Banned you: Cryptic
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: i would like to make friends and talk to my friends that dont have any other ways of talking

@Pricholas @Agent C

So here we are with a total of ten communication blocks, for those who don't know six is the minimum requirement for a permanent block.

Broken mic/refused to fix/annoying
Sorry, bad mic
Playing music with a shitty mic
Overuse in caps, insulting, and cancerous lennies
Spam in chat
Overuse in caps/vulgar language
Background noise
Spamming
9th communication ban; overall toxic on chat/mic
Insulting players

The issue I'm taking is that none of these communication blocks are tagged with an appeal.
This means the admins who blocked you four extra times weren't checking prior blocks, or the policies were just different.
I know Crypt, she was actually my mentor, so most / all of these blocks are before my time on Panda.

To start, your appeal is not convincing in any manner.
i cant remeber
spamming , and being annoying
i dont know
i would like to make friends and talk to my friends that dont have any other ways of talking

Can't remember, good way to dodge any form of an apology.
Don't have any other way of talking, lets forget about the Steam overlay which has built in text / voice chat.
You can make friends anywhere, even without communicating directly.

Now, it's been four years. I can only assume you were young and stupid as we all once were.
Because of this fact, I'm willing to give you a chance by removing your gag as a start.
Your text chat history will be available for myself and anyone else to view here: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=734486
You will be monitored.

If you receive another communication block after this point, you will be gagged again permanently.
If you can act like an adult for at least six months, you may consider posting another appeal to unmute your microphone.

Accepting ungag request, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread