Invoked on 08-05-16 05:44
Banlength 12 hr
Expires on 08-05-16 17:44
Reason Constantly stealing/attempting to steal
Banned by Admin Tsumiki
Banned from Panda-Community.com |24/7 Dodgeball|
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (1) If only luck was on my side

Hi, I was playing on a tfdb server and then all of a sudden, I got banned, I think it may appears that the admin who has banned me, banned the wrong person. I was not stealing in any form of way. I did not steal anything and I did not attempt to steal anything, I love your servers and keep up the great work! Please unban me as soon as possible and if there's something that I did but didnt notice, just reply to me. Thanks

• Optimistic
Reactions: Vanilla
Alright, so I was on the server and you were on the same team as me. I was watching the whole team and I saw you constantly airblasting, trying to take other players' rockets. I recall slaying you 3 times before I banned you. Those slays are known as warnings. After those 3 slays, you didn't stop airblasting, attempting to steal rockets so therefore, I banned you for 12 hours.

Reactions: Heratade
Player's ban has expired, and the reason for the ban has been explained. Closing this one.

(In the future, I don't recommend randomly airblasting; only airblast if you hear the sentry targeting noise.)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread