Declined Please Unban me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostpieguy

Last edited by a moderator:
There is always a point, remember that in dodgeball you can always jump and crouch and at the same time move to avoid getting killed by someone's rocket. If a rocket goes towards you and it's not yours just die from it or learn how to watch your surroundings better and how to avoid situations like getting killed by someone's rocket. I'm against this appeal.

There is always a point, remember that in dodgeball you can always jump and crouch and at the same time move to avoid getting killed by someone's rocket. If a rocket goes towards you and it's not yours just die from it or learn how to watch your surroundings better and how to avoid situations like getting killed by someone's rocket. I'm against this appeal.
But if I just die from it, it ruins the game that's like saying if in real dodge ball if someone throws a ball it come right at you but its meant for someone else should you not catch it?

This not real life dodgeball, time to wake up.

Reactions: Bass
This not real life dodgeball, time to wake up.

Also 1. that still ruins the game if you just constantly die because you have a rocket coming at you and 2. when you say "remember that in dodgeball you can always jump and crouch and at the same time move to avoid getting killed by someone's rocket" I see you also banned --- for the same reason you banned me. We both know no advanced techniques because we both just started the game the only advanced technique i'd actually heard of was orbiting

Orbiting is not an advanced technique doe :( Also the emphasis here is on he WAS banned for it, once. Besides, how does an admin having old bans make your ban less valid? Just move to the side, don't even have to jump or anything.

Orbiting is not an advanced technique doe :( Also the emphasis here is on he WAS banned for it, once. Besides, how does an admin having old bans make your ban less valid? Just move to the side, don't even have to jump or anything.
--- wasn't an old ban he got banned on the same server I was playing on he said in voice chat that he was new needed help look at source bn

--- wasn't an old ban he got banned on the same server I was playing on he said in voice chat that he was new needed help look at source bn

Are we on about the same person here? He has exactly one ban. And that is almost half a year old.

EDIT:
Closed and denied as this is clearly not going anywhere. If you want to argue against the stealing rule I propose you make a suggestion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread