Declined Please help, I'm perm bann! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion I was bann perm for no reason, because the guy who insulted me (pierah) said something offensive to me, and so I said something back. Then Asuna gag pierah, and then she gag me, so i didn't know why. So i went to my profile and change my name to Why was I gag? Because he said something offensive to me, and what else what I suppose to do? I don't just let that pass, and let him insult me. Then Asuna banned me, and i thought it was 4-8 hours, but the next day I went to play some panda dodgeball, and I was still ban! I went to check the bann source, and saw I was PERM BAN! I was really mad, and I really like to play on the panda dodgeball server. Asuna also banned me once on how the rocket was mine but they stood in the way, and got themself killed, and then blame me for teamkilling when it was their fault standing in the way of where the rocket was coming. I just wanted to know why she gag me, when I was self-defending myself, please unbann me, I just want to play dodgeball, and there really no dodgeball server, like the panda community one. It just really fun playing on there, and I really want to be unbann, cause the bann was unfair, she didnt tell me why I was gag, but told pierah why was he gag.

SourceBans Ban URL:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?
p=banlist&searchText=WHY+WAS+I+GAG&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Pikachu1475

Steam ID:

Date and Time of the Ban: 03-16-16 17:22

Reason about the Ban Changing name to communicate during punishment

Admin that Banned you: Asuna

I picked up, that the other guy said something mean and you said something mean back to him.. In that case it's normal to get gagged so you deserved that. Then changing the name to what you changed it to isn't allowed (I think). Though getting perma-banned by @Asuna is kind of harsh.

My opinion doesn't really matter but I said what I wanted to say..hope that helps a bit.

First off, right after I gagged Pierah, you continued to insult others. Therefore, I gagged you, and yet, changing your name to communicate is avoiding punishment. It's your 6th ban and you are permanently banned for it.

I really have nothing else to play, when I'm bore I play dodgeball for almost 1 hour straight, sometimes more

Ok Asuna, the first time you bann me, it was basically no reason, since YOU stood in the way the rocket was going, and it was suppose to mine, but you didn't move and the rocket killed you, and you bann me for 1 week for no reason! Second off I change my Name to Admin Hates Me it because my brother was playing on my account, and when he join some other server of dodgeball, some admins hated him for some reasons, and then so he changed it, and so i didn't care, but when you joined in the server, you changed it back, and I didn't changed it, but when a new map started, the game changed my name back to Admins Hates Me, and you probaly thought I changed it back, but I didn't, you banned me for 2 week FOR NO REASONS, and this time you bann me without even telling me why was I gag, but you told the other person why was he gag, and so i curios, Why was I gag? Also I didn't even insult other people after pierah was gag, you literally gag me right after pierah was gag in 2 minute. In those 2 minute I was just laughin when pierah was gag, and didn't insult him, all I did was sit there and laugh, and when the round started I was gag. So I wanted to know, and then you banned me. So therefore I think this bann was bann for no reason, and I shouldn't of been bann for 6 times but 3-4 times. I learn my mistakes, like no stealing, but when someone stole from me you let them live, and when someone insult me, you don't even me talk back

You bann once right after my bann was over

You keep getting bans right after bans for doing almost the exact same thing such as changing your name to communicate after being gagged. That's basically avoiding punishment.

Asuna, XD is a insult? I was just expressing, so I can't laugh? when other people did XD they didnt get bann. He said something gay to me, of course it gay so why cant I say it? Other people insulted me, you didnt bann them

Ok Asuna, the first time you bann me, it was basically no reason, since YOU stood in the way the rocket was going, and it was suppose to mine, but you didn't move and the rocket killed you, and you bann me for 1 week for no reason! Second off I change my Name to Admin Hates Me it because my brother was playing on my account, and when he join some other server of dodgeball, some admins hated him for some reasons, and then so he changed it, and so i didn't care, but when you joined in the server, you changed it back, and I didn't changed it, but when a new map started, the game changed my name back to Admins Hates Me, and you probaly thought I changed it back, but I didn't, you banned me for 2 week FOR NO REASONS, and this time you bann me without even telling me why was I gag, but you told the other person why was he gag, and so i curios, Why was I gag? Also I didn't even insult other people after pierah was gag, you literally gag me right after pierah was gag in 2 minute. In those 2 minute I was just laughin when pierah was gag, and didn't insult him, all I did was sit there and laugh, and when the round started I was gag. So I wanted to know, and then you banned me. So therefore I think this bann was bann for no reason, and I shouldn't of been bann for 6 times but 3-4 times. I learn my mistakes, like no stealing, but when someone stole from me you let them live, and when someone insult me, you don't even me talk back

Admins do not ban for no reason. There are reasons we ban players for. You tend to team kill quite a lot and you used to get on the server always saying, "Can we team kill?" constantly. Isn't that quite obvious? Well then, anything else you have to say?

Asuna, XD is a insult? I was just expressing, so I can't laugh? when other people did XD they didnt get bann. He said something gay to me, of course it gay so why cant I say it? Other people insulted me, you didnt bann them

Are you blind? I gag players who insult others. But you got banned for changing your name during your gag. That deserves a ban. Those who are gagged accept their punishments unlike you who chose to change your name.

Yea cause some admins lets me in other server, so I just ask so I don't do the wrong thing.

Constantly asking that same question everytime you join the game. I tell you no everytime and you've been on the server for quite a while and you don't even know the rules? What is this? You can't comprehend the simple rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread