Please add more maps to the jailbreak servers and fix some. (1 Viewer)

That's just glitched ammo the way u have described it, that can happen on any map on jailbreak which your not even supposed to use. Also, if you want the server to have some new maps you may want to suggest some instead of saying it in the title and not giving a link to anything or even suggesting any name

Pretty sure the JBs have really any map that's an option. There might be a few not on, so you might want to suggest those specifically, like Jimjo said.

Just would like to say on this thread, this map looks a lot better than the current minecart we have. It has better minigames and it just looks better in general.
I already pitched the idea of adding that map but I retracted my suggestion due to the edits I made to make the map smaller actually broke the map. We don't need huge open useless areas to run around in since we already have Casuarina.

• Agree
Reactions: Communist Pug
Or we could simpler remove casuarina as you stated before about how broken the map is broken or favouring

• Disagree
Reactions: Kyl3
Probably cause it was added 1 month ago? I doubt anyone from JB goes on gamebanana to look for updates for current maps or looking for new maps in general. I'm going to check it out tomorrow, suggest it etc etc.
Thanks lol

Eh, the current version is a mixture of weird shit, buttons can be confusing unless you use them multiple times to learn how they work, MK's first obstacle is impossible, but it's a nice course. It has a bunch of inside jokes, it has custom textures and secrets. The map itself is good, but I would rather leave it for now until it reaches its final release or if everything I saw is fixed. There is more things that I didn't mention, but fuck off go look yourself, I'm not mentioning every little thing, nor am I going to list the exploits if it magically gets added, the current map isn't 100% playable at this point is all I'm saying.

Eh, the current version is a mixture of weird shit, buttons can be confusing unless you use them multiple times to learn how they work, MK's first obstacle is impossible, but it's a nice course. It has a bunch of inside jokes, it has custom textures and secrets. The map itself is good, but I would rather leave it for now until it reaches its final release or if everything I saw is fixed. There is more things that I didn't mention, but fuck off go look yourself, the current map isn't 100% playable at this point is all I'm saying.
Ah ok, it’s a shame but ok

Users who are viewing this thread