Accepted Player Reports; Offensive language; Exploiting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
I screenshoted instead linking the Chatlog, goes faster, if u think i faked these screens then look by ur self the Logs of the Chat
  • Steam name: Mr. Pootis Bird
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:525104964, [U:1:1050209929], 76561199010475657
  • Server: Freak Fortress 2 #13 (You can see the Server in the Screenshots)
  • Links: HLX Player Profile of the Player, Comms of this Players, Bans of this Player
  • Rules broken: Offensive language
  • Evidence:
    Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_6.png
*ANOTHER GENTLE STUCK* Such funny guy
  • Steam name: Onytx!!
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:124517277, [U:1:249034555], 76561198209300283
  • Server: Freak Fortress 2 #13
  • Links: HLX Player Profile of the Player, Havent found anything on Sourcebans/comms
  • Rules broken: Exploiting
  • Evidence: Havent got a Demo sadly but a Screenshot. I hope its enough Proof
Screenshot_8.png

This screen has been made in TP but you can see that GentleSpy is stuck also burning well i can see it and Onytx is full hp so it must be a Hale
Screenshot_9.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 214
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 220
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    3 KB · Views: 165
It's funny how it's the most toxic player of the server who is reporting everyone.
Crying about the little message mr pootis sent you when you was telling him he was a child etc and you blocked him when he was considering you like a real friend.
Saying "offensive language" when you are perma gagged AND muted for racism etc;
When you are taunting on everyone after killing them as the most OP boss lol !

+ Ony wasn't even trying to stuck the boss he was waiting for him to come to explode his stickies.
Dont try to make him get banned like you did for fe (which was also bullshit because he wasnt even trying to stuck him he was healing snipers).
Admins should ask themselves why they are trusting a PERMA gagged AND muted guy.
YOU are the real problem on this server (don't need to mention that people are avoiding you, switching to specs or leaving the server when you come) and YOU deserve to get banned of this server, no one else.
Stick to your Iron cut community and keep growing your own server, you know, the server you created to compete panda community :)

It's funny how it's the most toxic player of the server who is reporting everyone.
Crying about the little message mr pootis sent you when you was telling him he was a child etc and you blocked him when he was considering you like a real friend.
Saying "offensive language" when you are perma gagged AND muted for racism etc;
When you are taunting on everyone after killing them as the most OP boss lol !

+ Ony wasn't even trying to stuck the boss he was waiting for him to come to explode his stickies.
Dont try to make him get banned like you did for fe (which was also bullshit because he wasnt even trying to stuck him he was healing snipers).
Admins should ask themselves why they are trusting a PERMA gagged AND muted guy.
YOU are the real problem on this server (don't need to mention that people are avoiding you, switching to specs or leaving the server when you come) and YOU deserve to get banned of this server, no one else.
Stick to your Iron cut community and keep growing your own server, you know, the server you created to compete panda community :)
Lol you say i made my Community to compete Panda? No im having fun in this all but thats not even the purpose of this Thread. Why would i thread Pootis Bird as a friend when he annoyed me even told him to stop like a few times ofc i got toxic after, he even harassed me with Friend requests till he made me to block him and i said only child to him when he annoyed me like i said i even blocked him because he harassed me even posted Insults on my profile/artworks/screenshots. Its funny how you are trying to say that Onytx didnt wanted to stuck him, you and onytx are pretty known to make Gentle stuck, havent seen you making him stuck for a while but still you did it. Taunting is a part of this game if you think its toxic then you are playing the wrong game its your emotions not my lmao. Why would i care if you or Doc going in spectate? Just because you cant play against me? You rly need a pocket to gain score lul Why do i deserved to be banned? Im playing there like everybody else and i havent seen anybody leaving the Game when i joined maybe you or some other ppl who doesnt like me but i dont give a shit about you or about your friends and get over it its a game. Its pretty cringe to see that people are crying about a game. Just because you say im a toxic player it doesnt mean im not allowed to report players who deserved it to get reported lmao. You dont even know me so stop shit talking holy crap, thats the Cringest comment i've ever seen ngl. Also you are playing by your self op bosses to gain score so stop complaining and needing a pocket to survive lel
EDIT: We can discuss this shit out but it would be timewasting to discuss with you

Well ok, another one to close up.
I will say though, take TF2 demos as then we can get the full picture. I'm not sure if screenshots are enough for a case like this. Even the one you gave previously was really short, so I had to have the FF2 admins to look at it.

As for the drama, please keep it off reports. If UberMedic is breaking server/forum/discord rules please report them with a player template on your own thread. Anything they do outside of panda community is out of our control.

Reactions: PootisBird
Mr. Pootis Bird has been gagged for a week.
Onytx!! has been handled in a different report here.

Accepted.
Thank you for the report.

• Dislike
Reactions: PootisBird
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread