Declined Player Reports: Insulting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PootisBird

Banned
I screenshot about Onytx is a funny of me, and telefragging me and said, "ownd" after I died.

Last edited:
First off, the report against onytx is onytx screenshots about how he got 23k points and the other was just the reds hitting each other. How are either of those screenshots "insulting" you. Here is his chat log. I don't have a chance to thoroughly go through it but just looking at the first 2 pages nothing pops out to me as insulting.

As for the report on UberMedicFully. If there is no proof IN-GAME then the admins won't accept the report as anything outside of panda won't be held against you. And the guy is gagged.

• Steam name: Onytx!!
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:124517277
The screenshots you provided don't support any of the claims you made. I checked the players chatlog and did not find anything in the first 10 pages either. I assume this incident is a little older then, if you can find proper evidence feel free to create a new report. This one will be declined however due to lacking evidence.

• Steam name: UberMedicFully
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:182439451
We don't moderate Steamchat. I suggest you remove him from your friendliest and block him.

• Dislike
Reactions: PootisBird and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread