Player report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Player name: Ɉε҈҉ᶊϯεʀ♠Ȥ҈҉ɑҡ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77383572

There aren't really any rules broken, but I've witnessed this player doing facestabs that are worse than those that have been done by Ariskostas. I would prefer to be sure that he isn't hacking.

I've looked at the demo at 50% speed and there are several stabs that should have never been a backstab. It feels like an auto-backstab script, and the player is trying to get people to duel him in the boxing ring for items as a spy.

I would like to get confirmation whether this player is playing legitimately, or is using an unidentified tool to help him.

Several other players have called him out for scripting besides myself and Zushikikato.

A particular spot to watch is around 5:10.
Link to the demo or see attached

• Funny
Reactions: Doc Piss
How do you do the dropbox thingie? I dont really understand.

place the downloaded file in your Team Fortress 2/tf/ folder. in-game, open the console and type "playdemo [file name
]"

I saw the demo on both 100% speed and 50% and I'm preety sure he is not cheating. As Cammy says in the report i was facestabbing aswell. I know how it is to facestab and how it is to get facestabbed. It doesnt feel ok. But you can't call someone a hacker for doing "facestabs". Facestabs happed due to lag. What i mean is there is a small delay. That delay is usually when people do something in the game. When a player moves you see it a little bit later depending on your ping. What the player was doing were matadors, and he was timing them great. I don't think that he is hacking and I'm not related to this person to defend him. I know people are gonna hate me for this but I just don't think he is hacking.

I recorded another demo later this day, same situation, same facestabs. Instead of this time(before recording), he said that he has a bad connection, and his ping went crazy. I hope it helps.

Demo download

Looked at both demos and I agree with @Doc Piss
I am mostly certain that he isn't using a script, personally also had a few weird stabs like that and I didn't even did it intentionally like that guy. Althought I have to admit that (as mentioned) 5:10 in Cammys demo look weird, but I'd blame that on lag.

Again watching this player do pure facestabs in the duelling ring of trade.

More than likely this can be closed since no-one thinks/has said that they believe he is hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread