Not open for further replies.

Ʀicky :3

Attachments

• panda29G.dem
    6.3 MB · Views: 109
  • panda29_2G.dem
    5.9 MB · Views: 99
Midec
Midec really only body blocked once at tick 4000. You can see he's not only right next to you, but as you move he then follows you.
Additionally, going over to the enemy's side ("crossing") is a risk you choose to take. If you do not leave enough space for your enemy and they are forced to steal, it’s not their fault; it’s yours. When an enemy crosses to your side, keep in mind that this is not forbidden in itself and is something you have to accommodate for.
Keep this rule in mind as well.

Tick 1000, he was behind you, but you're still able to move and he's not really trying to block you or even going for steals. He was just behind you and moving.
10000 is same situation as 1000. Around 14000 he was behind you before he died, but was not seen in the demo. 22000 he was behind you and airblasted right to you. Do not forget that you're able to still move as well and also you need to be aware of your surroundings. Do not have tunnel vision and just face forward the whole time. This would be a case of you stealing to save yourself and it being a legal steal for you because of his positioning.
31400 and 4500 I will not repeat myself from what is stated above.

Let's try not to discourage new players from getting into dodgeball and he was obviously a new player and hope he would come back and pay more attention next time with the rules.

ch3rokky
He was connected for a majority of the time in the demo. I really do not want to punish him since 10mins later is when he did steals in such a short time frame. One of the steals was a spawn rocket that was for you, but he had to steal it to save himself since he was in the line of fire. So it was an instinct/defensive steal that would be legal. He then got slayed by the auto steal plugin, so sometimes it takes that just for people to learn to not steal. He really was not an active/aggressive stealer during his play time as well.

He was a new player as well.

Both
Now if you do encounter these 2 in the future, then I will not mind punishing them.

Keeping this open for now so I can review tm later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread