Accepted player report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ʀicky :3

Attachments

• big.dem
    6.1 MB · Views: 115
big.dem
-9500 Big Smoke goes for a steal that was near a player during early positioning, not that big a deal. You warned, but I didn't find it necessary. He at least would know the rule now (we hope)

cj.dem
-11000 CJ goes for an early steal, not too big a deal. You warned him
-13000 CJ crossed over, so defensive steal to save himself
-17500 Big Smoke went for a steal and then actively tries to go for more steals. Ends up making both players near each other
-24500 CJ goes for an early steal again
-31000 CJ steals an excessive orbit from Big Smoke

Please provide ticks next time for when you do reports (especially if the recording is longer than 5mins). Based off the evidence, Big Smoke and CJ really did not have an aggressive play style of where they are actively/intentionally going for steals. They both seem rather new to our community as well. I wouldn't count that 1st steal from Big Smoke in the big.dem so he's only had like 1 steal from the evidence provided that was breaking the rules. I usually give someone 3 chances before a ban. For CJ, I would only count 2 of them as steals which where the early ones, but sorta don't see them as too bad.

In the beginning of a round, you find players trying to position themselves in certain parts of the court and when the rocket comes near their crossing, they would go for a defensive steal. Usually these aren't too bad. It's more so you would have to start keeping your eye on that player to see if they are an active stealer/rule breaker. I believe the warnings are fine for now, but next time if you do catch them playing more aggressively in their steals, please try to catch that for us and we will then punish them accordingly.

Tolfx got the ricardasgta guy so thank you for taking care of that.

And thank you Ricky for your report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread