Player Report: White Falcon. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speneth

Player Name: White Falcon.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156265633
Rule he/she broke: Late-spawned as standard player on Hale's team. Both instances involve hales who do not spawn minions, so there's no chance that this person could've manipulated the small player roll, get stuck and respawn as a standard player etc.
Evidence #1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2fvmfyvr40vw8w/White Falcon Exploit #1.mp4?dl=0
Evidence #2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w43c9183myeo99t/White Falcon Exploit #2.mp4?dl=0
I'm unsure if this is an exploit or hacking, however the last time I saw this situation with another player, an admin we called banned this said player for 'Hacking' so I assume it's classified as that form of offense.
Questions? Please don't hesitate.
-Speneth

Ugh, the videos are a bit fuzzy, I apologize for that, it must've been the upload as I recorded the videos in 2k :/

I don't think it's unfair, since this roll bug exists, why shouldn't be used as advantage lol? You should consider that the minions are with meelee weapons and the only other good shit they can use to kill the Reds is praying the rtd system to give themself great rolls. One of those great rolls I'm talking about is in fact the shrink roll, the bug... Is just a "plus" to get fun

I don't think you understood my point. I was saying it WASN'T that shrink roll exploit. He was doing it several times as well.

The only roll that was involved in my evidence was the roll explode. Otherwise, as stated before that both bosses shown are NOT minion bosses, I believe my claims to be legitimate in that regard.

Imma take look of it soon, but what Ive read so far and including earliest experience with the bug , its sounds like simple bug abuse.It's possible to latespawn in red and Ive seen people latespawning in blue aswell, but much rarely tho.

White Falcon isn't new in the servers, he clearly knows the rules and yet doesen't seem to take them seriously. If both of the clips doesen't show anything else concerning to report, its just ban for exploiting

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Player is banned. Ty for the report

For the record , it would make actual no sense if he would be hacking, why would anyone risk getting permanently banned for just spawning couple times in blue and killing few reds.

Either way, Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread