Accepted Player Report on Pichu. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah its NY, just steam chat info isn't good enough for this stuff to be reported... like stated above, record it.

Can we just.... like, let the admins decide whether a person is guilty? Jesus Christ.
Actually that's a better idea then this report, I just needed to take matters into my own hands because I saw nothing was being done.
I've been asking admins to do something, they just haven't.

Just got more proof, I don't know if it'll do something but it's proof.

Pichu not joining spectator when going away is here.
And he admitting to latespawning is here.

Wheres the rest of the chat pl0x

And i was afk? but did i do it excessivelly? that could of been 8 seconds i was afk xD

Closing this because the two of you arguing is ridiculous and pointless... also your evidence is nihil to VERY VERY MINOR
NY admin can reopen this if they want otherways im giving it my judgement

Reactions: Removed
banned pichu from replying due to pointless arguing
unlocked on @Geronimo's request due to evidence

EDIT: the evidence is posted so to avoid more useless crap I'm locking it again until an FF2 admin or similar looks at it

Last edited:
Reactions: Geronimo
Thanks to Lighty for unlocking this.

So after some digging through chat logs, I've found some more proof against Pichu.

This first demo is of some very suspicious teaming with one of Pichu's friends, Deadpool. I know Deadpool well enough to know he Spy Checks, and he didn't seem to bother too.
It starts at 27:00 of the demo and mostly ends at 27:50 of the demo.
DEMO #1

Next, we have some exploiting. Pichu knows and has been told before by an admin, a friend of mine, and myself to not use this exploit.
This is using the 'Tiny Mann' RTD to respawn yourself on a different team. In this demo Pichu dies and gets summons by Gray Mann and then rolls said roll. In which he made a remark that caught my attention, he then later uses said exploit to respawn himself back on RED team for BLU team. The point it starts is at 9:30 and ends at 12:10.
DEMO #2

Here is also proof he has been told not to use this exploit. One name is censored due to the person not wanted to be known.
Myself
Myself again
Zelda
'Unknown'

Here is also a chat log that Zelda kindly gave me for this. I think the proof above this one tells that he is lying.

Once again, thank you Lighty.

EDIT: During most of the demos, I was lying in spectator recording and being AFK. I wasn't exactly spectating Pichu, but you can see in the 2nd demo the Sniper I was spectating you can watch Pichu use the Tiny Mann to respawn. This is in the lower left-hand corner.

Well it seems to me all the evidence is lying right there, Pichu may need to be re-banned seeing that he has no respect for the rules, also seeing that this was Pichu's last chance after the un-perma, it seems to me he hasn't learned anything from the unban.

After much thought was given into this I've decided to ban Pichu.

This is now moved and CLOSED

Reactions: Geronimo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread