Accepted Player Report on Pichu. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

Oh boy, another one!
  • Name: Pichu
  • gameME ID: 2353251
  • SteamID 32: STEAM_0:1:111162841
  • Rule They Broke: Insulting, teaming, stalling, camping, speaking Spanish, being rude and harassing other players, and latespawning*.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above:
A friend of mine said that they have been gathering proof against Pichu overtime and sent it to Kevin. I haven't seen anything done by the proof that was sent so I'm taking matters into my own bare hands.

My Proof---

Somewhat admitting to be teaming. (click on the numbers)
Thought these might be relevant. (click on the numbers)

Here are the rules Pichu agreed to when he was appealing: (click on the words)
the rules
the agreement on said rules

He has broken those rules multiple times and he hasn't been punished at all. I think he should be banned once again.

This is the end of the report. Oh Pichu will find this post, and most likely argue his innocence. For that, he can add me on Steam and talk about it.

~~~~~~~
* Late spawning is the art of spawning late into the game, Pichu knows this is against the rules and should press his kill bind when it occurs accidental or not.

pichurules.PNG pichuagrees.PNG

• Agree
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
???

These Actions are long ago? and how am i insulting speaking spanish and in any of these categories? xD

And when Did i team? =w=

These Actions are long ago? and how am i insulting speaking spanish and in any of these categories? xD
You recently did speak Spanish and were insulting recently.
I'm only responding to this anything else you will have to contact me on Steam.

I dont get it fam.After Sunny told me to stop i stopped. And told the other players to stop doing it to. You were there

I always killed deadpool. Speaking of which i killed him of today. and you were in Spec plz tell me how am i teaming?

You recently did speak Spanish and were insulting recently.
I'm only responding to this anything else you will have to contact me on Steam.
"I'm only responding to this anything else you will have to contact me on Steam."

Unblock me then >.>

And Your Point Is?

Yes I've Made the Screenshot of you Because it just so happens Your BFF'S are Last When your on your round.
65B8CE2BC9C1D3CF463870A6B29C9DDF138D753E
2CFDBD280698DDEF71C029F4FD1F690915B1FAE3
You Pass Kisses And Love Notes Back To Eachother Allday Long And at one Point Called me a HypoCrite.
95D2A75EF96D81153E9626577CED0210F11DFBFE
If you are going to apply for admin and look good for the community Please Do it correctly Because Im Doubting your Doing it for the Love of the server. And what Teaming do you Speak of?...
DD9A438900111F0631928CC85B7E42905B01AAD2

Last edited:
  • Also that is Zelda and I doing rock paper scissors due to her being last.
  • She hugging me a different time and she hugs many people.
  • I personally think 'hypocrite' is not an insult and also a misunderstanding on my side due to me thinking it was Bonk!.
  • I never said you always teaming, you guys just seem to do it often. This time not being one. Also one screenshot cannot clear your name.
  • Finally please just do this in Steam Messaging, we don't need arguing on the forums.

I dont get it. your using context clues to say.... i was doing this? come on now

Ill look into it when i am home or @Monster

RAW, It's about getting RAW Info, so it could be judged straight off, it's up for the others to decide, not me, but I'm just saying, you should've recorded it or something, the whole teaming part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread