Player Report for suspected cheating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3vil401

Name: Kaiba
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13048228
Report Reason: Suspected cheating (WallHack use only).
Server: War3Source.

Quick story:

Yesterday i received a report for cheating of a player known as Kaiba for aimbot and another one for Wallhack.
Both checked, first time i Banned him for 30-60 minutes for spawnkilling (he was camping in front of spawn killing every person going out).
I login in again and play versus him, there's something wrong with him, he always knows WHEN and WHERE the invisible spyes are and I watched like he more than once turned 360° becauase there was a invisible spy (not unhiding) and sometimes killing Laharl as invisible in medium-high distances.
Also, many times he looks at the invisible spyes or already know where to look but do not shoot or shoot early to not be found out cheating (or at least I think).

I'm 80% sure he's cheating but since I'm a trial admin I want to avoid errors like this and wait someone to approve/deny my request.

Proof:
https://mega.nz/#!o1pH3ITA!7eZQhOLy3rbPAyS8dP6kMud7-XPmEpCHZ_kq1lTs0TM (Kaiba.dem)

Additional Info:
http://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1985796
http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197986362184

365 Kills total, 326 are headshots (maybe he's good?)
Private profile.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Fiescha
This demo looks pretty legit to me, He turned around two times for a spy. The first time you were able to hear the cloak and the second time the falldamage.There is only one time I would've suspected a wallhack, the moment when he shot the heavy the second he came around the corner but I will spectate him if possible for some extra information. From what you described it sounds like he's hacking.

Last edited:
This demo looks pretty legit to me, He turned around two times for a spy. The first time you were able to hear the cloak and the second time the falldamage.There is only one time I would've suspected a wallhack, the moment when he shot the heavy the second he came around the corner but I will spectate him if possible for some extra information. From what you described it sounds like he's hacking.

My connection is unstable therefore I made a small demo, but he made that many times in different places, that's what made me mostly suspect of him.

Not actually sure what are you trying to correctly achieve, but since I've read the "quick" story, then I understood that he REALLY hacked, another thing, he maybe hacked his profile level since I've seen his rep profile and checked that he is level 50, be 100% that he hacked.

Not actually sure what are you trying to correctly achieve, but since I've read the "quick" story, then I understood that he REALLY hacked, another thing, he maybe hacked his profile level since I've seen his rep profile and checked that he is level 50, be 100% that he hacked.

You would be surprised how many high tier profiles are stolen and used to hack/scam.
But your irony and will to provocate makes me understand it's better to ignore your post.

You would be surprised how many high tier profiles are stolen and used to hack/scam.
But your irony and will to provocate makes me understand it's better to ignore your post.
You can do what you wish mate! I still agree with you, I sound a little bit irony, so yeah.

did someone see how often he missed with headshots? :D i got this report, too. @Zeprus joined. The spy was cloaking. From my opinion that wasn´t hacking. no wallhack. ;)

i played with him today.He never saw me when i was invisible but he was getting some damn good headshots and made me think that he is hacking.Although i was not so sure.He once sniped me when i was invisible but i revealed my self for a sec and i was coliding with his body do blow up on his face and he headshoted me.Still not sure

did someone see how often he missed with headshots? :D i got this report, too. @Zeprus joined. The spy was cloaking. From my opinion that wasn´t hacking. no wallhack. ;)
I wasn't in the server, so yeah! up to admins who joined :p

Zee, stop attempting to agitate people on the forums please. If you weren't there or haven't seen the demo then do not comment unless it is relevant to the thread.

On topic: It is a bit sketchy and some of the movements are.. Odd. I would say it signals towards wall hacks but I can't be certain. I'm with d3vil on this, ~60% sure of wall hacks. Other 40% goes to luck and/or skill of the player.

On my eyes, seems he is using wallhax/aimbot. Did you pay attention on him when he was on tower? he literally knew where players are, kinda strange yeah? Also I saw that his aim is sometime flicking, like trageting enemy. Looks pretty fishy.

Seeing his GameME and coupled with the fact he is almost exclusively a sniper (3 mins as a soldier), 300+ kills in 2 hours is a bit off. This player has no chat logs, since a lot of hackers either use binds or just don't talk at all (from my personal experience with them).

2 hours total played time with 300+ confirmed sniper headshot kills + that demo makes the accused seem to be extremely fishy. Hopefully someone else can spectate the player once he/she reconnects and can confirm whether the accused is hacking or not.

Also I saw that his aim is sometime flicking
Flickshots aren't that unusual, you can watch me. Even though I only hit ~40-60% of my flickshots as you need really much skill to hit them... I would love to see his playtime.

But I would rather go with he's hacking than not, I'll see if I can spectate him in the next few days.

Last edited:

You'd be surprised how many people use cheats on their main accounts due to VAC being very bad against private cheats with the way it works.

Anyway, I've watched the demo, there's a very low possibility of WH/ESP being used there (unless he's hiding it very well), as for the shots, when slowing down the demo, you might be able to notice some of the shots are made in a very small distance from the actual hitbox hit, I can't really say much since I don't play TF2 anymore and I don't know the current state of how demos work there in regards with lag, but there is a small possiblity of a pSilent aimbot in use (an aimbot that hides it's movement, very obvious in large aimbot field-of-views, but easily hidden with smaller FOVs) since it isn't patched in TF2 yet.

I'm pretty sure that pSilent got patched. Can always be the "new" kid of aimbot that doesn't snap but instead properly paths.

EDIT: Anyways playing against this guy was brutal, he almost always seemed to know where I was and I don't remember him missing because of afterburn. If it's not aimbot, it's probably triggerbot.

I'm pretty sure that pSilent got patched. Can always be the "new" kid of aimbot that doesn't snap but instead properly paths.

EDIT: Anyways playing against this guy was brutal, he almost always seemed to know where I was and I don't remember him missing because of afterburn. If it's not aimbot, it's probably triggerbot.

AFAIK pSilent was patched only in CS:GO back in June and in Source around a week ago (along with nospread, finally).
There still are a few ways to minimize the pSilent snapping in small fovs that it looks perfect, so there's still that if it was also patched in TF2.

Does this lead somewhere? Otherwise I would like to close and move the thread. As it is for me right now I don't believe he's hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread