Player disrespecting others! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illikal03

Donator
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Garanna

Anouk came to me to report Phazze, wich is stalking her for a bit now.
He also said some insulting things to her. The most insulting ones she doesnt want me to say because its a little much to post that on a forum.
For example he said to her that;
Ranger doesn't like you and it made it hard to believe that Light likes you in any way.( wich is not true but still a little bit insulting to hear this)
Also he sended her a picture of his (or someone else's) arm wich was full of blood and cuts and said to her it was her fault...

I believe someone that insults other players should not go unpunished!

Last edited:
We would need proof or something to do something. His chatlog doesn't show anything.

hard to proof something like that, but i understand what you mean.
though i dont like it that he goes unpunished for insulting a player like that :(

I think Phazze is in love with Anouk and is trying to make her feel guilty for not liking him back.

Love,the best and most fucked up drug someone can have.

I think Phazze is in love with Anouk and is trying to make her feel guilty for not liking him back.

Love,the best and most fucked up drug someone can have.

Long story, short. Basically.
The majority isn't taking place on servers, but on other such media, such as YouTube messages, used to be on private Steam.
Therefore, there isn't a great amount we can do in terms of issuing sanctions to Phazze.

I agree with Noodl. If it isn't happening on the server, there isn't much we can do.
Even if we did punish him, it wouldn't solve the problem. He can still send messages to her on steam and YouTube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread